Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Peter Griffin Character Mod (Idea)
Kushty The Clown replied to their own topic 7 years ago
it would be cool to see Peter Griffin from family guy in Springfield, you could get his model from Family guy the video game (2006), and maybe add some dialogue.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Not My Generic Mod!: JTP BIG UPDATE
[Deleted User] replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
Hi community! I am happy to announce my second mod (the first was Music Mod, for who have forgot it)! It is called JoJo Tweak Pack and features some little adjustements and a few custom missions, with unused stuff too. And now....Ta-daaaa! JTP turns into NOT MY GENERIC MOD! MISSIONS -Trash Can Rush,
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
Haloweent Themends Squidport and Downtown
felixus replied to their own topic 7 years ago
What about having the other two Parts of the Hit and Run World with a Haloweentheme i think the idee is great. And maybe someone could ad characters from the Haloween episodes or Freddy Krueger Say to me what do you think about this Felix
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
The Nuclear Winter Event is coming
Warrior replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
DAY 1 begins 17 December 2016 Submit your fan art for this event
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Wasp Camera Problem
Fluffy replied to Vossie's topic 7 years ago
Once again, I have another modding problem. (I'm very new to modding, BTW) Basically, I wanted level 1 to have 32 wasp cameras, and I was sure that's possible. So, I set all of the wasps' locators and they won't work. The game functions fine, but the wasps will not spawn, and when I go to "Level Pro
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Add additional icons
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Is it possible to add icons by not replacing them but adding new ones? I am editing Never Trust a Snake and i need a custom litter icon, but i already replaced the litter icon with another. I can't replace it because it is used in both the first stages but i wish to use another icon for the second o
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
A Few Questions
Vossie replied to their own topic 7 years ago
OK, so I just started a mod today, but I ran into a few problems. 1. The coin text and timers do not appear. However, the coin text appears when I pause the game. How do I fix this? 2. Whenever I try to set a locator in the P3D editor, I get a message that says "Access is denied." What might have ca
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
New cheat key
CQ WiFi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Make a cheat key that makes you have instant hit and run! it would be so helpful
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Message Indexes
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I noticed that in the missions files there is a message index for every objective. How can i find the messages to edit them? Also, on TCRF there are some unused messages and the source is projectdonut.me. https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run/Unused_Stage_Messages I think it would be so helpful
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
pizza.p3d?
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Yes, I' ve lost this file and the game crashes. Can someone give me a copy of it? I hope it's not illegal.... -JoJo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Submit fan art for the Donut Team Holiday 2016 event
Ralimu Strilem replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
We're now accepting fan art for our Holiday 2016 event. To submit your fan art, please send us an email at fanart@donutteam.com. Your email must include Your Donut Team username and how you want to be credited. Your fan art as a JPG or PNG attachment or a link to your fan art on a website such as Im
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Donut Mod 3.2.3 : bugs and suggestions
Ivan1997 replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I think you may release Donut Mod 3.2.4. BUGS AND ERRORS -There is a bug if L2R3 is beginned. After talking to Ralph, the game can crash. However it not happens everytime. -In the second stage of Crash and Burns the arrows pointing in the Power Plant direction, but the road is locked! http://imgur.c
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Would be anyone interested seeing Homer's Hotdog Dream Mod?
Koopa replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
If anyones interested i can make it a reality.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Mission maker
Koopa replied to CQ WiFi's topic 7 years ago
There should be a mission maker tool to make mission making easy. i can't learn how to make them for the life of me! :D
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Simpsons Hit & Run Level 1 Map in Grand Theft Auto 5
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys! I've just s*** myself in excitement discovering the Simpsons Hit & Run Level 1 Map in Grand Theft Auto 5. This something I will have try out for sure! It looks amazing! The whole map has been re-textured to fit the GTA 5 theme. Looking more like a life-alike version of map! If you have GTA
0 likes
3K views
4 replies