Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Simpsons Hit & Run: Frank Grimes Mode
Lxcas2104 replied to Hadley Steel's topic 1 year ago
Context Hi, Nathan here. I'm showing off my first mod, called The Simpsons Hit & Run: Frank Grimes Mode. Why is it called Frank Grimes Mode? Well, consider the original game "Homer Simpson Mode", with Frank Grimes Mode being considerably more difficult and not particularly rewarding, much like the l
15 likes
10K views
47 replies
Hello from a Hit & Run designer
[Deleted User] replied to Noviwan's topic 6 years ago
Hi everyone, My name is Joe McGinn, I was the senior game designer on The Simpsons Hit & Run at Radical. Since then I spent another 10 years as a designer in the game industry, and am now teaching game design and programming at the Digipen Singapore Institute of Technology. Anyway, I just found your
4 likes
6K views
52 replies
The Return of the Cars V 2.5, that's it
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is mod, that adds unused cars as a purchasable (or used, but not drivable). Drive your favourite car! Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jc5cm38mutmp00j/TRotCR.zip Older Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHNKkV8_Hc Old Showcase Video https
1 likes
4K views
53 replies
Springfield Noire - Original
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 6 years ago
Please, check this thread instead
11 likes
6K views
54 replies
Donut Mod 4: General Discussion (Level 2 Public Beta - Updated February 25th, 2021)
AshleyGamer1995 replied to Donut Team's topic 2 years ago
The Buzz Cola Corporation unveils plans to open a new factory in Springfield and the town rejoices at the new job opportunities! However, there is something with darker intentions lurking in the shadows... A conspiracy is brewing in Springfield and one family is about to be at the heart of it all! T
12 likes
9K views
57 replies
A Christmas In Springfield
TonySimpsonsFan70100 replied to Sparrow's topic 2 years ago
The December fixer update is out, thanks for everyone's patience. Hello everyone. Merry Christmas! I'm Sparrow. You may know me from such mods as Housewife duties and... that's it really. Here comes a project that has tested my creativity to its limits and has tested the patience of debug checks too
19 likes
14K views
66 replies
Pickle Mod - Rick & Morty: Hit & Run (1.1.3) + Lite version
mazexz replied to JoshuaL2153's topic 2 years ago
"Boom! Big reveal! I'm a Simpson! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a Simpson! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a Simpson, Morty. I'm Simpsons Rick!" - Rick Sanchez, probably. Trailers & Gameplay: "Strange green portals have appeared all over Spring
31 likes
12K views
67 replies
Hell Inspector's Mod of Stupidity (Ver 1.1)
JordanIsBRM replied to The Hell Inspector's topic 1 month ago
Go throughout your day doing things with Hank Hill, Wallace & Gromit, and various others. Meanwhile, something deadly is brewing. This mod brings in numerous media properties for one very odd crossover. This mod is a full 12 Mission Mod (The Main 7, and the 5 Bonus Missions) Some being things that h
32 likes
17K views
68 replies
Welcome to Donut Team, introduce yourself!
angry dad 1987 replied to Donut Team's topic 15 hours ago
As our community continues to grow, this thread offers a centralized place to introduce yourself to the other members of it. Tell us about yourself, how you found Donut Team and what you hope to find or do within the community. User Badges This may help you identify the authenticity of a post or who
16 likes
6K views
72 replies
Cops: in Springfield (1.1.1)
Josh / Proddy replied to Colou's topic 2 years ago
It's a race to get Fat Tony behind bars after thousands of dollars are stolen from the Police Station. And it looks like everything is left up to Springfield's Lamest - Chief Wiggum. Cops: in Springfield is by far my most ambitious mod yet, so I'm really glad to be sharing it with you all here today
27 likes
16K views
74 replies
Annoy Squidward - 2.02 Update!
BuzzColaTruckfr replied to Nightbane's topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone! Poster by Padre Snowmizzle Annoy Squidward is a mod that follows the story of Bikini Bottom, one level at a time. Drive around a retextured and remodeled Springfield and play as everyone's favorite SpongeBob SquarePants characters! The Story The story not only attempts to recreate the
52 likes
39K views
75 replies
Homer's Adventure 2.0 - -> DISCONTINUED <-
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 4 years ago
Hello, community. This is another mod from me and my team This modification is my first custom mission mod, and, currently, my best created mod ever. Now, the mod has been revisited, most of the bugs were fixed and it's a little bit better to play. L4 isn't available yet, since we're still missing s
3 likes
8K views
81 replies
Multi-Meme v1.5 - Release
Darrus replied to Nightbane's topic 2 months ago
UPDATE v1.5: After quite a long time, Multi-Meme finally has another update! Even MORE characters, a few new vehicles, and new maps for levels 5 and 7! UPDATE v1.4: Over 180 new characters, 7 new vehicles, more areas to explore above ground, and David Hasselhoff. 'Nuff said. UPDATE v1.3: Too many th
30 likes
22K views
82 replies
[Archived] Donut Mod 4: General Information
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 5 years ago
Synopsis Donut Mod 4 is the fourth major iteration of the mod. It's core goal is to provide a fresh and authentic Simpsons experience with a compelling gameplay experience and a new narrative (with ideas derived from the original) for long time fans and newcomers alike to enjoy. Donut Mod 4's conten
15 likes
10K views
91 replies
Futurama: Hit & Run
Cheeseknees replied to Slurm Team's topic 2 months ago
Information Futurama: Hit & Run is a total conversion mod for The Simpsons: Hit & Run aiming to replicate the gameplay of Hit & Run in the world of Futurama, with all fully from scratch 3D models, built from the ground up like it was an intended expansion pack for the game.
121 likes
32K views
96 replies