Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Ye Old Boston Field Trip: A Story of Friendship and Gasoline [Recovered]
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY @DUCKDOTEXE ON January 24th, 2014 ACT I (Skype Quote Edition) Corn: OH Corn: STORY TIME Jaik: Loren tell it this time Corn: GATHER AROUND KENNYS Roy Rogers McFreely: Once upon a time, our Middle School, had a bad alternative trip for people who were too poor/didn't want to go to
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Just development things (Donut Mod)
Well, looks like the beta Homer still lives on.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
P3D Editor Problem (LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D)
RaiNbOX_ made this topic 8 years ago
Hello There! I have a problem with Lucas's P3D Editor The error says : Failed to load file. The type initializer for 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D' threw an exception. I have tried downloading and installing these programs : - dotnetfx35 - dotNetFx35setup - dotNetFx40_Client_setup - Framework35
0 likes
0 replies
Uncompressed Level 5 P3D Files
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
The files in Level 5  (art/missions/level05) are compressed by default for an unknown reason. These cannot be opened in the current public version of Lucas' P3D Editor. With that said, here's a zip file of uncompressed versions of these files you can use. Download You don't have to credit me for the
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Mod Resources Guidelines
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Use of this board is relatively simple. It's expected any resources you post here are open for any one to use in their mods without restriction. It's up to you whether or not you'd like people to credit you for your assets, and you should state your stance on this in your resource thread. If nothing
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Late April 1st Joke.
Shiinyu made this topic 8 years ago
Asphalt Rivals WON'T be made. I'm totally not gonna make it, like ever. I won't even download the game. And i will not make a teaser video of me drifting using a signature car. Nope, i swear. Nothing like that will ever happend.  
0 likes
0 replies
Addressing website speed and other questions asked.
Hey everyone, glad to have you all back. I wanted to address a few questions. Website Speed The speed of the website relies on multiple aspects of our code and your connection to Cloudflare/our server. We're beginning to speed it up by introducing new changes to code. We do believe we can continue t
0 likes
0 replies