Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.1 Released
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update adds back functionality to Cheat Keys and a new Borderless hack. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Cheat Keys Hack - Added a continuous setting t
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Dialogue never ends in custom missiom
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
I've been trying to make a custom mission, but when I use a dialogue objective, it never ends in the mission. What can I do to remedy this? P.S., Sorry Jake for wasting your time on what I thought was a bug.
0 likes
0 replies
Pure3D Editor Feature Requests/Suggestions
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hi Donut Team (and Lucas specifically), A useful feature would be to show a vehicle's reflection/shininess in the preview window as opposed to just flat lighting. However, this would require the Reflection value from the vehicle's .con file. A slightly less important feature involves skeleton joints
0 likes
0 replies
Adding destinations to missions
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
I am trying to make a mission mod but I have one small problem. I can't seem to have a destination trigger the next event and even though there is a carsphere there where the destination is it does not activate when I drive over it. Can someone please help.
0 likes
0 replies
Editing Mission 1 of Level 4
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
For this mission, I want to follow Chief wiggum to lardlads, collect a map to find 20 donuts (which would be scattered at the school), and then the mission would be complete. May I have a tutorial?
0 likes
0 replies
Squeeky Teen Adventures (MOD)
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
This mod is on progress, in following months i will be trying to make Squeeky Teen Mod, featuring 7levels with squeeky teen and maybe someone else hmm.. It will be released in parts first part should be done in 1month.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Decompress P3D Files
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
At the moment is there a way that we can decompress compressed P3D files, as I want to edit some P3D's from Road Rage, or is that something you can only do with one of Lucas's unreleased tools?
0 likes
0 replies
DAY 10 - The Trick or Treat Event (Almost Done!)
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
DAY 10 COMMUNITY, Thank you for your continued participation in The Trick or Treat Event! It's been extremely successful and we can't wait to show you what we have planned. PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: Musical Notes - 2,206 / 3,000 Challenge: Have the communit
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
DAY 6 - The Trick or Treat Event
Day 6 COMMUNITY, You guys are doing fantastic with these challenges, here's the current results: PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 124 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new posts to the forum during the Trick or Treat
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.3 Released (fixes a couple more crashes)
Hey everyone, I have another update for the Trick Or Treat mod. This fixes an oversight in a couple more missions. Changelog 1.3: - Fixed a crash in L2M4 and L6M2 that occured when Use Level 7's Traffic in Every Level was enabled. 1.2: - Fixed an oversight where the Street Race, Car Shop, and Ambien
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
DAY 3 - The Trick or Treat Event
Day 3 COMMUNITY, The Trick or Treat Event is well underway and we're happy to see the progress you guys are achieving! We have some awesome news for you and we're happy to share it! PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 75 / 250 Cha
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.2 Released (fixes Level 6 NPCs)
Hey everyone, I have another update for the Trick Or Treat mod. This fixes an oversight in Level 6. Changelog 1.2: - Fixed an oversight where the Street Race, Car Shop, and Ambient NPCs were not added in Level 6. 1.1: - Added a space to a comment on Line 58 of Level 7's levell.lua file. - Removed Cu
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
DAY 2 - The Trick or Treat Event
Day 2 COMMUNITY, Yesterday we released the Trick or Treat Event! Let's do a quick run down as you guys haven't yet finished your challenges. PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 60 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new po
0 likes
3K views
0 replies
Follow Mission: Paths
Dear, Kenny In the follow mission, how do I set different paths?
0 likes
0 replies
Objectives and Locators
Hello! I am creating my own mod. In mission 1 of level 1, I want to use a map to find Lisa's project, avoid skinner and then get to the school. How do I do that without crashing. Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies