Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Website Update - 22 October 2015
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, We made a small update to the website: - Added statistics monitoring for logging in, post creation, reply creation, and other assorted features. This will be used in the Trick or Treat event. - We are now allowing access from donutteam.com with donut.team being the short url. Sorry if
0 likes
0 replies
Creating Missions with .lua format
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi. I am making my own custom mission using lua forma . But I don't know how to create locators and p3d files. Can you help? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
The Barbecue
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I've been rewriting the story, as well as adding a fifth part. I'll post the first part when I finish it, but first, a quick recap on the story so far, Homer plans a barbecue, but he's run out of propane, so he goes to the store to get more, he runs into trouble on the way back and loses it. It's re
1 likes
0 replies
RSD file problem
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
Edit: New problem, In level 1 Mission 2 it uses the same music as in Level 4 Mission 1 BUT I don't want the same music, I want to change to the old music in the L4M1 but still keeping the new music in L1M2. Is that available?
0 likes
0 replies
Creating/Using P3D files in missions
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi, I am creating a new mod that will totally reinvent the storyline of level 1. I am creating my missions using the .lua format. how do i use p3d files in missions? Do I have to create any p3d files? How do I create locators for missions?
0 likes
0 replies
Problem with glass textures.
derpster. made this topic 8 years ago
greetings. for the past few months or so, there's this problem i've been having for some of my mods and specifically they're car mods (ported cars and such). this is more about the problem for cars with windscreens, where you would use a glass texture. the texture i'm using has slight transparency,
0 likes
0 replies
29 August 2015 - Website Update
Update 3.0 - Removed profile banners. - Removed labels temporarily. - Removed the forum side bar. - Removed the top topics page. - Removed the post editor, replaced with a normal text bank. - Removed internal functions that relate to displaying topics on a board. - Removed the board link when viewin
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.3 Released (relatively significant update + some crash fixes)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hi everyone, it's time for another update to Donut Mod. This one is quite a bit more significant than the previous one. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Camera in Vehicles
Derpygeta made this topic 8 years ago
I Added a new vehicle (the Nuclear Bus from DM) to the game with sounds and handling , but i have a trouble here how to adjust camera in vehicles? about other question , renember my car race mod that had your cars from Donut Mod? (from the Previous Donut Mod Source Link) well , i would ask permissio
0 likes
0 replies
New Domain & 29 August Update
Dear community, We recently upgraded to our new donut.team domain name. We will be redirecting any links on donutteam.com to the new domain. For the time being, we will also be continuing to use all the previous sub-domains on donutteam.com On 29 August 2015, we will be doing a scheduled website upd
0 likes
0 replies
Error in L2 Race 1
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
The game says could not load Family,v(HomerĀ“s car) in challenge one
0 likes
0 replies
Mod Help Guidelines
When using this board, we ask for a few things to be kept in mind. If you're asking for help with a mod you're creating, please include all files associated with the part you're having trouble with. For example, if it's a mission please include your load script, info script, and any custom P3D files
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
PSA: Stop double posting and start editing your posts
This is a Public Service Announcement from the Donut Team staff. Recently we've seen an ever-growing amount of spam on our forum and our community base. We understand that everyone has questions and we're extremely happy to answer them. But we're very sick of the double and sometimes triple double p
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.2 Released (more bug fixes)
Hi everyone, we just uploaded another slight update to the mod that fixes an issue and adds a couple small new things. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
0 replies