Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Please give me a mini training on creating missions in the configs of the mission itself (I need to understand this as a professional)

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Это называется не режим, а задача. Я вам двести раз уже говорил как это делать
(Litterally telling him stuff I've said last saturday)
I doubt he's listening to you. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Where can I find mods?
In the "Mod Showcase" board?
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I kinda have the same feeling too, I keep answering, he keeps asking, I keep answering, he keeps asking...
He's either not listening, has a very short memory, or in the worst most-unlikely case, is just trying to be annoying. Who asks the same question twice within a few days? Not to mention, when he created his second "where can I find mods?" thread, the first one he made was still on the first page.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
He's just a kid (judging by his YT channel at least(He voiced over some of his videos)), so, probably he is too young to understand things
Well, I'll just continue staying calm and hope he will be able to change whatever he's changing there
Something's weird with this...

A. He's not using English, even though he can and doing so would allow more people to help him.
B. Keeps ignoring you're instructions.
C. Keeps re-asking questions.

I don't trust him. Judging from his YouTube channel I think he's under the age to join this.
SetObjTargetVehicle(машина);
так вводить где скобки
И ХВАТИТ ПОЖАЛУСТА О БО МНЕ ОБСУЖДАТЬ И С ЧЕГО ВЫ ЗНАЕТЕ МОЙ КАНАЛ НА ЮТУБЕ ВЫ ШПИОНИТЕ
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Не существует модели "машина.p3d", вы не можете следовать примерам не переписывая их полностью?

There is no such model called "машина.p3d", why can't you follow my directions without mindlessly re-writting them?
Gordon CMB:

I wonder if this is going anywhere? As in: Is this guy just going to keep re-writing you're instructions and asking another question?