Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Please give me a mini training on creating missions in the configs of the mission itself (I need to understand this as a professional)

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
вообще то это файл игры миссии левел 02 мисия 1 где скинер изменил я тайм ( время ) и изменил цель SetObjTargetVehicle("skinn_v"); так что вот
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
He tries to change the 'Evade Skinner' stage to 'Destroy Skinner' stage
And yet he didn't listen to you and it's still an evade stage. I think he's trying to annoy you. The staff need to be involved.
короч гордон всё правильно я вставил ( надеюсь ) по скриптам не нашёл ошибки И ЕЩЁ ОДИН ВОПРОС ПОЧЕМУ НЕ ПОЯВЛЯЕТСЯ ПОЛОСА КРАСНАЯ А МНЕ НАДО ЧТОБЫ ОНА ПОЯВИЛАСЬ
(If he tries to do so, he fails miserably. :p I still hope he just doesn't understands what to do though)

Не вижу чтобы вы меняли SetObjTargetVehicle

Can't see any changes in SetObjTargetVehicle line (he says he changed smth in it)
Красная полоса не появляется из-за того что задача до сих пор 'evade' а не 'destroy'

The red bar doesn't appear because the objective is not a 'destroy', it's still 'evade'

ПРАВКА: Не 'evade', а 'losetail', извините
EDIT: Not 'evade', I've meant 'losetail', sorry
тычё гордон я изменил SetObjTargetVehicle( current ) я исправил на skinn_v как ты сказал
Красная полоса не появляется из-за того что задача до сих пор 'evade' а не 'destroy' ты так говоришь а если я везде изменил на destroy
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
("gordon, i've changed SetObjTargetVehicle( current ) i fixed to skinn_v like you said")
Вот это уже реально попахивает троллингом, если честно, потому что то что вы скинули страницу ранее - чистый код из не измененных файлов игры (не считая таймеров, они единственные были измены, и это все, никаких SetObjTargetVehicle)

To be honest, this really looks like trolling, 'cause the script you've send me a page earlier - is a "clean code" from unchanged game files (not counting timers, they are the only thing that was edited, that's all, no SetObjTargetVehicle commands)
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Я наверное слепой или идиот, но никаких 'destroy' я не вижу

I'm probably blind or an idiot, but I can't see any 'destroy' objectives