Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Please give me a mini training on creating missions in the configs of the mission itself (I need to understand this as a professional)

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
СУКА НЕ ПРИТВОРЯЙТЕСЬ КАК БУДТО МЕНЯ ЩАС
НЕ ОБСИРАЛИ И НЕ УНИЖАЛИ
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
@DeepFriedBurger I guess so

@NIKITA6378 Английский надо знать, довольно легкий язык. Никто вас не оскорблял и не унижал. Спасибо за оскорбления, кстати :P

You should know English, it's a pretty easy language. Nobody's insulted or embarrased you. Thanks for your insults btw :P
Gordon, did he insult you?
He basically said
"DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE NOT INSULTING OR EMBARRASSING ME RIGHT NOW, B****" (you can use Google translate to confirm that)
(I'm not mad at him tho, in fact, I've met far more worser people in the past)
Ah.
Do you think that Jake (or any of the staff for that matter) might be able to talk some sense into this guy? Things might get out of control if he starts assuming that we're insulting him and he starts swearing everywhere...
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I think this situation needs some staff attention
во первых хватит обсуждать моё поведение во вторых ты пишеш addobjective и closeobjective заменить между ( что значит между) если в оригинальной миссии идёт addobjective ( ) в скобке писать вот это SetObjTargetVehicle(машина); ?
You know what, Gordon?
I THINK IT NEEDS SOME STAFF ATTENTION TOO.

It seems that Jake is the most active member, but he hasn't been active for hours. It seems that this guy's harassing you.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
@NIKITA
Мы не обсуждаем ваше поведение, мы обсуждаем ситуацию. Обратите внимание на скриншот, там написано заменить все что находится между AddObjective и CloseObjective, а не сами эти команды. Да и прекращайте бездумно копировать примеры, нет модели "машина.p3d", возьмите любую понравившуюся из art/cars

We're not discussing your behaviour, just a situation. Please, pay attention to the screenshot, it says to replace anything inbetween of AddObjective and CloseObjective, not to replace the commands. And stop copying the directions, there is no "машина.p3d" model, choose any vehicle that you like from art/cars
конешно красный полосы с уничтожением не появилось но в принципе его уничтожить можно но если у него параметры chase изменить на destroy то он просто не куда не едет