Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit & Run: Frank Grimes Mode

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey guys, I'm feeling pretty stupid, right now. While playtesting, I must have crossed out certain conditions in L5M5, forgot about it, and now it's super easy. Will be fixed in the Level 6 update. For some good news, I'm halfway through Level 6, I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the week, but I'm just about to go on vacation so we'll see how much free time I have.
I love this mod so much
Christmas comes early in the form of the Level 6 update. I call it my "masterpiece". Each mission is devastatingly more painful than the last. Enter if you dare!

And you know what means? We have one level left. And I have no intention of going out with a whimper. Until next update: take care!
How tf are you supposed to do 1-3
????
I can confirm all of the missions in the first three levels are possible. I wish you luck, Stevens100. And if you must, you may take your anger out on me 😊
Noice, Ain't ready for Set To Kill...
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Edited 5 years ago)
And with that, ladies and gentlemen, we have Level 7. It's been a pleasure sharing this with you, guys, I wish you best of luck with this final level. I'll see you at my next mod (hopefully it's something less hard and more fun :D)
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
5 yrs ago (Statistics)