Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Beta Build Help

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks. I'll give it a go tomorrow. I'm not quite feeling up to it right now.
I tried it. I installed one from online, and opened PCSX2, but still, when it asked me to select a BIOS, it would not appear on the list nor would it let me browse for it. For some reason, it's searching for the BIOS in my Documents folder, and it won't let me change that. Help?
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
(NOTE: I MIGHT BE WRONG)
I think you should download PS2 BIOS from the Internet. I'm skeptical about downloading literally everything from the internet, and telling others to do it, so I'm not even sure if that's ok or not but that's the way I made my PCSX2 work
5 yrs ago (Edited 5 years ago)
That's where I got it from. Once I open PCSX2 and it asks me to select a BIOS, the one I downloaded does not appear as it is searching my Documents folder, and won't let me browse to change where it's searching.
Is there an option somewhere in that window that reads "Use default setting"? If so, you should be able to untick that and click "Browse" to the right of the path. I'm on v1.5.0, so apologies if that option doesn't exist on your version.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
My mistake, and a rather large one at that. The box IS there, I'll try it.
So, I ticked the box, browsed my downloads and the BIOS that I downloaded didn't appear, even though it does if I browse the files through normal means.