Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Beta Build Help

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
What's the file extension for the BIOS you have?
.7z
You need to unzip it with your preferred program. If you have WinRAR, you should be able to right click and find "Extract Here" with a WinRAR icon next to it. That will unpack the archive.
So essentially, do I use WinRAR to unzip it and THEN it will appear?
Yep, unzip it and it should appear when you look for it.
When I right-click it the option to use WinRAR on it doesn't appear. Would I use "OPEN WITH"? Would it work if I placed both WinRAR and the BIOS on the desktop and dragged the BIOS to WinRAR?
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Edited 5 years ago)
It still won't appear if I browse documents in PCSX2, even though the folder with all of the compressed files that you sent me does if I open it through normal means.
NateCanWait:

That video goes way to fast for me to follow, and mentions a lot of things that I don't know how to do. Also, I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but I didn't do some of the steps there on the basic setup. I just let it put everything where it wanted to, and didn't change anything. I didn't create a BIOS folder, either, I think it comes with one. Someone tell me what I have to do with the files I was given so that I can actually select the BIOS. I didn't get my BIOS from that site, either. What do I do with the ones that you gave me?