Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Beta Features Mod (Poll Closed)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Strange, that was the only change as far as I could remember. I've made the changes again and the behavior seems less broken, though also less functional. I'll look into this a bit further and get back to you.
I've tried to edit the rms with the RadMusic Script Editor, but i don't know what to do. The "stone cutter" regions are the same in both the beta and the final.
Took a while to get back to it, I had forgotten there were two locators named "stonecutter_music" and "stonecutter_music_02" later on in the file that must fill in the rest of the functionality. In regards to the crash, I'm not sure what's causing it. You copied only the locators and not the entire TERRA file, correct? Also, as you noticed, the RMS regions are the same from the prototype to the final, you don't even need to touch l1_music.rms.

I'm going to hope you haven't yet seen this post and append the new information here. I did some more looking and found more locators I'd neglected. This spoiler tag should contain the full process. As far as I can tell, this fully restores the behavior found in the prototype.

Spoiler
replace stonecutters_tunnel_in
replace stonecutters_tunnel_out_1
replace stonecutters_hall_in
replace stonecutters_hall_out

add stonecutters_tunnel_in_2
add stonecutter_music
add stonecutter_music_02
add suburbs_97
add suburbs_96

remove suburbs489
I'll try ti do That as soon as I Can. I'll update the thread later.
I've tried everyhting, but the games kepps crashing everytime i try to do this.
I replaced/added/delted every file you said, but the game still crashes.
Does it still crash if you remove L1_TERRA.P3D from the mod folder?
Yes, I think.
If it crashes without L1_TERRA.P3D, your issue lies elsewhere. Make sure you've removed the prototype's RMS file from your mod and check anything else you know you changed.
The only thing in the folder is the Homer modello. The issue comes from the l1_terra. Sorry for the wrong information
The only thing I can recommend is starting fresh with a copy of L1_TERRA.P3D from your game folder, and recopying the locators.