Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hello from a Hit & Run designer

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Noviwan
I tried sending a post but its not there anymore
but my question is
Why in the files did I found an empty file of level 8/9 if they were never planned to be more than 7 levels
That was already asked, they are empty placeholders presumably left by the programmers. An 8th and 9th level weren't planned.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Noviwan Do you remember if Bleeding Gums Murphy was ever in Road Rage? There is a folder inside of the dialog archive named "BGMurphy' though it's empty. Also, was RR supposed to be "The Simpsons Racing"? If so, did it actually get past the concept stages and was a playable game? I ask because in an E3 build of RR, there's a logo.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Noviwan I want to ask a question about level 7. Why are there 2 unused songs? One is for stonecutter tunnel (as far as i remember) and there is the Stone Cutter Spoof, which im not sure about its source or why it is there. I just want to know, why is there a 2nd song, because i've studied alot the map positions, and its exactly on the right side circle in front of Stone Cutters!
Hi Noviwan and welcome to our community!
I have some questions for you:

- Why has the Scrooby2 folder left unused in the game files if it is completely unused?
- Finally, why there is so many unused stuff like cars, music, frontend, and so on....?
@Noviwan Where there any cut characters and vehicles that didnt make the game