1. I've been trying to figure out how to use Blender for years. I'd love to use it to make my own Hit & Run Mods, but for every step forward I take, I'm knocked back 3 steps.
2. The funny thing about that Golf Course is, even in Road Rage when I'm driving past it just looks like a castle with missing textures.
3. I know Frink, Skinner, & Lovejoy's houses exist in The Simpsons Game, but I'm not sure where to find a decent model of the Van Houten House, as the one in Road Rage is extremely oversized and has 2 floors instead of 1. Unless you can edit that one like you did with the Mall? And give it a copy of one of the Simpsons' Bay Windows since it seems to be missing that too.
4. That sounds like a good idea.
5. Yeah I'd leave the Map 3 Sign where it is, but surely a duplicate Sign can be added in Map 2 on a hill behind the Courthouse, this one doesn't need to be accessible, just visible and up high.
6. Yeah, if I ever figure out how to use Blender, I'll definitely be switching out the Powerplant myself, but it'll have to be a mod with the Campaign disabled because I have no idea how to redirect mission objectives. Though I'd be switching out the Powerplant on the Fully Connected Map Mod, as I've got plans to make a lot of custom roads to make the layout feel less linear overall.
7. Just remember to leave the blinds closed, I don't want to see anything unrelated to boxes.
8. Isn't there also a generic version without a sign on the boardwalk in Open World Springfield in TSG? Edit: There is, and it's green?
Ideally what I want to do is swap out as many of the Hit & Run Models with The Simpsons Game Models.
These are just a few examples.
And obviously some of them aren't in Hit & Run so I'd have to clear out a space or just wedge them in somewhere, but I think these models would update the game a little, make it look better.
I'd recolour the Powers' House to be blue though. I'd also replace a few of the generic Houses with Skinner, Frink, Lovejoy, & Hibbert's Houses, then replace all the other generic Houses with the Brown, Purple, & Yellow houses.
Id make a copy of the Powers' House then use the textures from the Muntz House to make it look like the Szyslak's House. Then I'd make a copy of the Muntz House and make it look more like the Spuckler's House. Then I'd probably take the Brown house and apply the textures from the Muntz House to replace all the generic houses in the Trailer Park area.
Though I have not taken pictures, I would use all the generic nameless buildings from TSG to replace all the generic nameless buildings in H&R.
Personally, I'd pick your Mall over TSG's Mall, I'd definitely use the Gorge from Road Rage, I'd use the Powerplant from Road Rage but definitely spend some time updating it's design and textures... And as for anything I can't find a replacement for, I guess I'd heavily modify the closest building in TSG that matches the building I want to replace.