Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Well, that's a relief.
So when will you begin level 3 with Professor frink???
If I remember correctly, Max completed quite a bit of level 3. However, it's pretty much safe to say at this point that development on this mod has stopped. Sorry about the whole saying-we-would-continue-it thing. It was too hasty of me to say that, as the mod's been done for a while now. If you're wondering why level 3 isn't going to be released, it's because it wasn't finished enough at the time of the development's end. Also, the source files are gone anyway. RIP Yellow Shift. You were a clever mod.

On a positive note, Max, Will, and I have a big mod on the way that we're looking forward to creating.
Alright thanks for letting for letting me know and you have a big mod on the way that sounds exciting what are you planning on this mod!!!
Also do you anything about level 2 in Yet Another Sandbox Mod???
So is the mod totally dead?
Yes, the mod unfortunately won't be worked on anymore. It's unlikely we'll ever pick it back up, so we're sorry if that's disappointing to you.

We hope you like the new mods we're making though. I'm more excited for these than I was for Yellow Shift, honestly. We haven't announced any of them yet, but they'll be here eventually. Cheers.
Alright thanks YoursDiddlyTruly
And tell me are you guys planning a new mod??? I'd be very interested to know
Yes, there's a new mod on the way that will come out perhaps in the summer or before then (no promises though).