Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Can confirm, looks like this:
Alrighty then, so apology time from me:

You might recall that on page 6 I said the compiler was "fairly stable" on something along the lines of that before editing my post after remembering that you probably used lua for the level and leveli for Level 2. I see now that you're using the standard ".mfk" file extension for Level 2's leveli.mfk and level.mfk, which is something that Lucas' Launcher minifies when using the compiler option.

After talking with another user who was running into similar issues, talking with Lucas himself, and making a test mod that just compiles leveli.mfk and level.mfk, I can confirm that the minifcation of the scripts was causing your issues. So yes, it seems the mod launcher's minification of scripts was the reason your mod was crashing. I'd highly recommend reverting how your mod loaded the level.mfk and leveli.mfk for now.

Lucas is currently working on removing his minifcation support for now since it seems to cause more issues than it's worth dealing with right now. In a little while we'll post a brand-spanking new version of Lucas' Hit & Run Launcher that should compile your mod just nicely with no crashes. Be sure to grab that and re-compile again! Sorry for the previous inconvenience!
Gags are fixed, Bonus Challenge 1 in Level 2 was kind of reworked...

Wait, I'm not supposed to explain what I did, you're supposed to read the version history now.

(EDIT: I just realized that this post has over 100 replies)
Level 2 is awesomee!!! but i feel that the Ultimate Challenge is Impossible, especially with the Nuclear Waste , the original (Donut Heaven) wans't that hard compared to this :(
Do'h! Why do I feel like some collector cards in this mod weren't meant to be obtained at all? Like that card in level 1 for example.
They were all intended to be placed wherever I placed them. If I hadn't fully planned out where I want certain cards to be, I wouldn't show any of the 7. (Yes, I do include the ones I already planned where to place them.)
If you're looking for the card above the fire truck, you have to think outside of the box, and look in places you normally wouldn't go.
Speaking of the "impossible" cards, I will be adding hints that will give you an idea on how to get those without cheating. These hints will appear in gags that play certain videos, some of which may be "new" gags or edited gags so that they play a video instead of showing a dumb animation.
Ah. Interesting. I mean, I've got that card now, but it could really help with the other cards.
Looks like SCMMusic is becoming more and more prone to more changes. Ugh, new ideas always come to mind...