Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Welcome to Donut Team, introduce yourself!

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi, im vanilla. I got into modding shar / donut team from nightbane games. i just watch mods on youtube
i have a youtube with 400k but i don't post stuff about this game will i still be able to get the checkmark?
@Chui ガム If you have Twitter, DM me (@DonutTeam) and I can verify the authenticity of everything. If you don't, send me an email at support@donutteam.com with proof of ownership of a channel. Screenshots of your creator studio analytics and a link to the profile would be helpful. Thanks. I see you already emailed me, I replied to you about this!
Hello, I'm Zachary (19). I use to play SHAR when I was about 5 or 6 years old, back in 2006. I lost the ability to play this game for the longest time. I have been lucky to find this game once more. It was shortly after that I found out that DonutTeam has been keeping this game alive for the past few years. This game brings back so much nostalgia for me as it was my first game I ever owned for the Nintendo GameCube. I have many ideas that could improve this game to what it should have been. I plan on creating a mod for this game eventually, once I have learned the tools.
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey up everyone I'm James and I got into SHAR around 2005 on the PS2 and I'll never forget the first time driving around Homer 1 in that roofless Sedan...taking ages to do Blind Big Brother...how we improve eh? I loved the game so much I picked it up on Xbox a few years later and that was my preferred way to play SHAR until you Steamed Ham lovers came along, keep up the great work. :-)
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hi everybody. I used to play Hit 'n' Run on the Gamecube back in... 2006ish. I've played it now and again since then, but got the urge again just now, and was too lazy to get the gamecube from the basement, so I tried emulating it in Dolphin. Oof. Found out about the PC version and the AWESOME Lucas launcher, and here I am.
Hiya all! I'm Koopa, I have been a part of this community since 2016, and have been a part of the moderation staff since 2017. I'm a big fan of SHAR, and have had a lot of fun with the game, from playing and beta-testing mods, to speedrunning it. I love programming and Linux, and have done a lot of work to smoothen and document the experience of using SHAR on Linux. So far, I have authored a Linux launcher for the mod launcher, but I have more plans for the future with my tooling.

Welcome Nillerus! Lucas' launcher really works wonders.
Hello, I'm Morgan Vain, a retiree modder.

I've found DonutTeam via Nightbane Games. I was more of a 3D artist in modding as scripting was never my thing, I've started creating cars, maps, new characters and etc. I've created Bewitched Springfield mod. Had to retire due to personal life. Even though I'm retired, I'm still willing to help freshman modders. Cheers!