Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I'd actually love that. As a placeholder, at least.
Good luck with the next level!
14/10 best cutscene ever.

(Genuinely laughed quite hard at that.)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Important message on the original post. Please read!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Update 2.0 out now! Check it out!
Awesome, can't wait to play the next level.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Glad to hear it mate! Feel free to post feedback here as always.
I think I've found a bug.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thank you for alerting me! The issue has been fixed. You shouldn't need a new save file as it's still version 2.0.
I just played the second level up to mission 4. you impress me again maxpower! I found a few bugs and things you should improve within your mod. I know it is still in development but i'm just telling you.
. When hitting kearny's car the hit and run meter goes up
.going into moes and entering the clothing store crashes the game
.add more time for the black van getaways. they are too fast to get away from in that short time
.mission 4 when to talk to cletus the game crashes
.when skinner and homer go to the nuclear guy and you have to get in the car for the nuclear waste to spawn, once you drive into it, it will teleport you right out the car without a black screen. They usually add a quick flash of a black screen when they don't know how to switch to another objective in a mission
Other than that your mod should be good to go for second level. continue it man! I love your mods.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thank you for the compliments and the feedback! To address your concerns:

1. I'll have to figure out why the Hit and Run meter goes up. I wonder if it does for the other destruction missions in my mod too... I will look into it.

2. The clothing store crashes because Skinner doesn't have any clothes to change into. I will likely release a version with those removed tonight.

3. I'll take that into consideration, especially for the last one.

4 and 5. Whoops! I completely forgot to end the game after M3! M4 is nowhere near complete yet, and I haven't even started on M5. I'll fix that as well.