Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Update is great! (Sorry if I too late, it's raining in Rostov, a heavy rain...)
I got a question which really have been bugging me but didn't want to ask but whos J********? and what has he done?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks Gordon! I'm happy you're continuing the mod :) I appreciate your loyalty!

Supercoolpem, I don't know much about J******** but he was a user on the forum that evidently would post things to purposely annoy other users. I think he was banned a long time ago, though. Sorry that this is off-topic!
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Max, when Donutteam.com will be updated, I'll use "Private Message" Function to be a Scriptwriter(Scenarist) For you, and I already maked a plot for M5:
Pre-mission: so, after Mission 4, Skinner goes to Moe's(Again), we need to talk to Moe, Skinner tells Moe about Bonestorm, Moe thinks that Frink can help(At this mission, goes M5 From original game) Frink stands at Java Server, talking to him, mission starts.
Mission: Frink tells us, that Bonestorm wants revenge, Bonestorm's CEO secretly builded a death ray, powered by uranium(Ray Hidden in Sit'n'rotate(It's ridiculous)) So, Bonestorm's armored truck was with hole(ridiculous again), so, all uranium are dropped. At first, going to Bonestorm's main downtown hideout(It's trainyard) We need to collect uramium, from Hideout to Try-N-Save(Some tricky route) After that, we head back to Moe's, but we meeting a black van(Again?), escaping, going back, and mission is complete. (You can use barrels, as uranium) If you can make this mission, will you credit me as "Scriptwriter(Scenarist)"? (Not only as HUD Icon maker) Hope you liked my M5 Version.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for the idea Gordon :) I actually already have the rest of level 2 planned out, but I like your idea of a Sit'N'Rotate Death Ray. I may include it in level 5 depending on where the story goes. I'm going to be letting the community vote on which character will be playable in level 3 and the storyline largely depends on which character is chosen. I'll credit you if I end up using the idea!
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey KRW

2.1 is most likely not going to be out tomorrow. We still have quite a bit of work I need to do and I don't want to release an unfinished version of the mod. 2.1 will likely be out this coming week/weekend.

Cheers!
Is this that Justin again that seems to be infamous around here?
His account has been locked until we can discuss with that user the issues they're causing. Please do not draw attention to people who intend to troll or harass. Thanks.