Because the simpsons hit run comes out when it enters the electraus
Fluffy replied to keversonksf's topic 7 years ago
Whenever I enter the electraus my simpsons hit & run gives an error and quits
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How to Record on PC???
BaseCrunch replied to AmanLegend's topic 7 years ago
I was wondering how can I record The Simpsons Hit And Run on the PC??? is there like a key that I press or website or anything please contact me
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
The Game is going very slow
AmanLegend replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Im having problem with the game its going very slow for some reason would you know anything about this issue... Also Im not sure if its the game itself or my computer...
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Help launching a custom made mod properly
Loren replied to John's topic 7 years ago
How can I make a mod for playing the game without the CD? I already have both "Simpsons.exe" files (the original one, and the no CD crack one). I know how to make mods inside Lucas Launcher (Name of Custom Mod>CustomFiles>scripts/art, as well as the CustomText folder and Meta.ini), whatever changes
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[April Fools] Website Exercise! - Preparing for the new site!
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've launched a new feature called "Website Exercise!" - It's to help the website stretch and be ready to "run" the brand new code we'll be launching soon. If you'd like to opt out of it, click here - Once opted out, you won't provide us help with flexing our mus--website and won't be ab
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
My First Mod: Level 7 Skin for Homer EDIT:SOME GLITCHES
Wilzaks S made this topic 7 years ago
Place This Into Your Mods Folder:(YOU MUST UNCOMPRESS IT) http://www.mediafire.com/file/mfir550ldadqugl/Skin_Mod.rar Photos are in my FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Wilzakssofficial-615506075315207/photos/?tab=album&album_id=644482629084218 You must go to the clothes shop (Bart's room, K
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher] xXJACKZTAHXx's Mod of Randomness_Need help
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
HI community, I must ask You for help. Can anybody tell me how to run a mod, I downloaded the zip file, but I do not know how to install it. Please help. Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Wasteland Mod (Release 5) ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone! This has been an off and on project that i have been working very hard on for the past 6 months. The wasteland mod puts you in the shoes of homer trying to figure out what happened when the power plant leaked nuclear waste into the environment, mass power outrages led to nuclear wast
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
Army Of Cola: Evergreen Buzz 4.8
AmanLegend replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I know this mod the guy who created this thinks it wasn't great but I would be interested to know can I still get a download link for the old Army Of Cola mod Ive been very interested to get the old mod I hope this is the right board for this conversion Im only new and Ive been a big fan of simpsons
0 likes
3K views
14 replies
Undo cheats
Fluffy replied to John's topic 7 years ago
Is it possible to make an .lhlh or .lmlm file to undo the cheats? As everyone knows, holding F2 at the options menu and typing each 4 digit cheat works for each respective cheat. But the only way to remove the cheats is by quitting to the main menu and then going back into the level - then all the c
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[The Simpsons: Hit & Run] Music/Cutscenes not working on Hit and Run? Help?
Loren replied to Um_To_Om's topic 7 years ago
How do i get the music and or cutscenes to play on Simpsons Hit and Run. I'm using Lucas Mod Launcher for the resolution fixes. But how do i deal with this sound issue?
1 likes
4K views
6 replies
Error "Please insert The Simpsons Hit & Run CD 1"
Fluffy replied to simpsonslove's topic 7 years ago
I have tried to import "Holla holla get a dolla" to music file "muzak.rsd" (phone booth), but when I load game, go to phone booth, music completely plays, I leave a phone booth and go to again, the game displays an error "Please insert The Simpsons Hit & Run CD 1". How to fix it?
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
Dialogue ?
AmanLegend replied to Bardam Prod's topic 7 years ago
Hey ! (sorry for my english, I'm french...) I used to mod this game 5 years ago, and today I'm back. I'm trying to make new missions, using lucas launcher, but I'm stuck. I'd like to replace dialogue but I have no idea how it works. For example, in m0sdi.mfk, Homer and Marge have to talk together ab
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Ned Flanders' Nightmare Vacation
Kenny Giles replied to AmanLegend's topic 7 years ago
Loren what link is there what forum were you talking about??? .P.S. I hope is the appropriate board for asking
0 likes
2K views
1 replies