Forum Mod Bakery Docs
off topic talking
Fluffy replied to cnnr3000's topic 7 years ago
this is for people who want to post non-Simpson/donut mod stuff. (note donut mod forum rules still apply here)
0 likes
2 replies
Donut Team: January 2017 Status Update
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, Here's the first status update of the new year. See you again during the Nuclear Winter Event! - Loren
0 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons online
Fluffy replied to Marceeluz's topic 7 years ago
Please create a mod to play the simpsons hit and run multplayer just like the GTA San Andreas (SAMP or MTA)
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
How to get rid of the tv overlay on the main menu
CQ WiFi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
the title says it all im doing this for a wallpaper
0 likes
3 replies
[The Simpsons: Hit & Run] Can't find my saves
Fluffy replied to Balverine's topic 7 years ago
Completed first 2 levels while using only Luca's Launcher, when i decided to move saves to another PC and what s surprise i have no saves in game folder, also i checked Documents folder, there is no saves too. When i'am starting Vanilla game, without Luca's Laucher, the game can't see my saves. But
0 likes
9K views
5 replies
who is the best settings for best graphics, if is there any mod pls, let me know
Loren replied to DarkNinjaaa's topic 7 years ago
if is there any mod or somethink like, please let me know and how can i play online with others or multiplayer with friends? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
What inspires you to make Simpsons Hit and Run mod.
Poliak replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
What inspires me to make mods is when I when I 1. Watch Simpsons or 2. Think of ways I can make Simpsons Hit and Run fun or more challenging.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
How To Mod Simpsons Hit and Run (1) How To Come Up With A Good Idea.
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
In this video I discuss on what inspires someone to make a good mod and how you can get inspired yourself. Here it is: My next video will be me showing people on how to set their mod up on Lucas Launcher. Feedback (negative or positive) will be appreciated.
0 likes
0 replies
Text box mod request
Fluffy replied to quakow's topic 7 years ago
Hello. It would be great if you could consider making mod which will add text boxes in game when characters are speaking. You know, for example when you get new mission from Cleatus in chapter 3, when Marge is speaking textbox appears and then when Cleatus is speaking another text box appears with d
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Custom Sunday Drive
Poliak made this topic 7 years ago
Hello, I've started to "mod" the game by changing the musics (for myself but if I make something interesting one day maybe I will share it), I've made my base (customfiles/meta...) and since I've found, thanks to DT, how it's easy to add custom music, I wanted to know if there is a way to have diffe
0 likes
0 replies
Developer Diary - Community Website (30 December 2016)
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
At the end of 2015, we started to design this revolutionary idea for expanding our community. This would allow us to have instant messaging, mod uploads, reddit-style posts and many other cool features. Over the past year, we worked day and night on it to make sure our goal becomes a reality. But re
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to change player character in a level?
Mihai Ficiu replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey ya. I want to know how to change the player character in level? Can you give me some help please?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
questions and suggestions about future modding
jcilley97 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
donut team. i have a few questions and suggestions about future development. first off what's going to happen to the autumn theme when the conspiracy update gets released. is the autumn theme going to become unusable in donut mod and get removed? because I do really don't want it to get removed. ins
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom Fonts
quakow replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello. I want to change fonts in this game. Can someone please write me a simple tutorial how to edit font in main menu? (This font with subtitles RESUME GAME, NEW GAME, OPTIONS etc.) Thanks in advance. :)
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
8 Player Races?
footbone replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Is it possible for someone to make a mod that allows 8 player races with characters from the game in any cars?
0 likes
2K views
10 replies