Forum Mod Bakery Docs
configure AI.
Omega made this topic 7 years ago
i am asking, what does SetAIParameters? and if it affects AI smartness and speed, how could i configure it? by that i mean by AI not consistently hitting walls or something like that. or i would want AI too not get slower in a race/pursuit when they are far away enough from you. how to do it? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
Hidden Cars In The Bonus Game
Omega replied to DarkNinjaaa's topic 7 years ago
Anyone know if it is possible to have also the choose hidden cars and in the bonus game? Ferrini Black for example or if someone if it is easy for him create a mod for this, Thanks
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
ABANDONED [Mod] Army Of Cola REMASTERED V1
Trainman84 replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
UPDATE I have been tirelessly working to see what I can do to make this mod better, but it hit me, "Is this really fun to make anymore?" I have decided to abandon level 2's development. I just feel this concept is boring and is not innovative at all. Thank you for your continued support, Thomas Dono
1 likes
2K views
12 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Add Simpsons Hit and Run to Steam big picture mode with mods?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to Stampy's topic 7 years ago
I am trying to add hit and run with Lucas's SHARM Launcher to steam big picture mode but it opens up the laucher app and I have to hit the launch button, which is kind of hard with a controller :). I was hoping I could launch the game directly from steam with the mods, like maybe set the shortcut to
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
Opening all Road Rage Maps
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
I love what been happening with the Road Rage map in SHAR! I am thinking what I could do to mod towards it, but I was wondering is it in theory possible to combine all maps together? I understand in the E3 beta build of Xbox Original of Road Rage all maps were made to be one big map, but due to the
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Settings go back to default on restart.
Omega made this topic 7 years ago
No, is not a crash issue. the thing is, that with any mod enabled everytime i configure the game , if i exit and then re-open the game for some reason everything is back to default. controllers, resolution, etc. when i don't have NO mods enabled that doesn't happen to me, why is that?
0 likes
0 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run Amino
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
Evening fellow SHAR fans, I just wanted to let you guys know I have been working on a Simpsons Hit and Run Amino for you all to join were you can talk about modding/speed-runs/or anything about SHAR, Make sure to give me feedback (bad or good). You must DM me on Discord if you want me to give a link
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15.1 is now available
GAMES4KINGS replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15.1, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using Donut Team's Simpsons: Hit & Run repository. Changelog Launcher/Hack Support: Made the error message shown when failing loading mods ask to show the folder in explore
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Uploaded avatars are currently disabled.
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
Due to an issue with our server, we've currently disabled uploaded avatars. All avatars will fallback to the Gravatar version. You can change your Gravatar by using Gravatar's website with your registered email.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
[Road Rage Returns] Version 1.1 - Support and Problems
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
This topic is used for reporting issues with Road Rage Returns 1.1 (The Entertainment District). Believe it or not, repeatedly telling us "it don't work" is not helpful information when we are trying to debug a problem. Follow BOTH of the steps below. 1. Install Verification Download the Lucas Simps
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Level 4 update
BaseCrunch replied to HarmonyBunny's topic 7 years ago
It's been almost a year and Christmas is only 2 days away...I await the update for the fourth level with Marge as a playable character.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Hit and Run Mod - Delayed
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
I know I have been working on this mod for sometime now (10 months) and I should be able to get at least some of it done by now especially how this is my first mod so I dont expect it to be good and I was hoping to get level one done by the end of January but that doesn't look like that is happening
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR: MP
Will replied to Java's topic 7 years ago
Sorry to bother you guys but, firstly I know someone made a post similar to this but please hear me out. I have played Hit And Run for years but I also wished that I could play with my friends online, and I am so pleased that you guys came together and made a mod out of your spare time. Good job peo
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Pure3D Distinct Chunk Finder - Now Available
BaseCrunch replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Donut Team has released an internal tool used to figure out information about unknown chunk data. It's not useful to mod creators unless you can decipher the data; however if you would like to try and figure out more about the innerworkings of some of the unknown data, you can download it here: http
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Anyone have the game font?
Altrnte replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey Donut Team! I'm looking to see if anyone here has the game font for the coin counter, timers, etc. Example: http://prntscr.com/dw3ih7 I need it for some custom images i'm creating. Thanks! :)
0 likes
2K views
3 replies