Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Trouble adding steam ID
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Hey I need a bit of help. I am trying to set up my profile and I want to add my steam ID but I am not sure what to do would you be able to give me a quick run down of what to do.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Rick Roll Mod
I would like a mod where it all the textures are replaced with pictures of Rick Astley and all the music is Never Gonna Give You Up. I Would do it myself but I kind of forgot how to mod SHAR. Also here is a link to an old unfinished mod that is very similar. Video Link
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Not being able to add videos
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Sorry if I am reporting alot of peoblems but recentley I tried to add a forum post with a video but it did not add the video into the post.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Norton removing lucas launcher
Need some help. So I got SHAR Back and I am trying to install Lucas Launcher but Norton 360 keeps removing it by force.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Hello everyone
SomeoneIKnow replied to HomerSimpson's topic 8 years ago
Site looks great
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
Addressing website speed and other questions asked.
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, glad to have you all back. I wanted to address a few questions. Website Speed The speed of the website relies on multiple aspects of our code and your connection to Cloudflare/our server. We're beginning to speed it up by introducing new changes to code. We do believe we can continue t
0 likes
0 replies
Out of Bounds on Road Rage
SodaDog replied to their own topic 8 years ago
After finding out the "Speed Boost" cheat, i was able to get out of bounds in 4 out of 6 areas. Entertainment District I can't head to the bottom of the Evergreen Terrace border, but the wreckage from that level isn't there. I managed to get behind the Springfield Dam border and there is no bridge,
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Glad it's back
Silent_Trap replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
It has been forever since I was last on the Donut Team forums I guess I have been to busy with my stuff. But it looks really good and better then ever and I am just glad it is back. Although I am not sure why but it seems to load a lot slower now then the original website and I still have the same i
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
"Duplicate Videos"?
SomeoneIKnow replied to SodaDog's topic 8 years ago
I've been looking for Donut Mod walkthrough videos and i stumbled across some unusual looking ones. Some of them use the Minecraft Donut Mod description along with uncanny video quality.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies