Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Problem with p3d launcher
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hmm since i got new computer i get this "Failed to load file. The type of initializer for 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D' threw an exception."
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Rim Assets
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Ever wanted to be able to easily change your rims to something else? Well, look no further! This asset folder contains over 52 rims for you to choose from! And they are all from the game! Download from here! Example Picture:  Honestly, if you credit me or if you don't doesn't matter to me. It's your
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Uncompressed Level 5 P3D Files
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
The files in Level 5  (art/missions/level05) are compressed by default for an unknown reason. These cannot be opened in the current public version of Lucas' P3D Editor. With that said, here's a zip file of uncompressed versions of these files you can use. Download You don't have to credit me for the
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Mod Resources Guidelines
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Use of this board is relatively simple. It's expected any resources you post here are open for any one to use in their mods without restriction. It's up to you whether or not you'd like people to credit you for your assets, and you should state your stance on this in your resource thread. If nothing
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
[SURVEY] Take a survey based on your experience with the website.
Shiinyu replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Please take a short survey to tell us your thoughts on the Donut Team website. Take Survey
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Fun Mod (New Missions!)
Yeah, its been a while  i was quite busy doing a small mod so far i  made first level completely the second one is getting done some levels are already done so yeah lol if something goes wrong you are free to tell me. This was dedicated mod to kyle sad hes not here anymore but, i continued this mod
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Gun Mod and Multiplayer
Shiinyu replied to jakeb072001's topic 8 years ago
It would be great if someone could make a mod that adds guns! (If it already exist somewhere please tell me) Also a multiplayer mod would be cool but that would be big! post merged, please do not double post
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
MLG Simpsons Hit & Run
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Welcome to The Simpsons Hit & Run MLG Edition. This version is full of quickscopes, MLG and airhorns. Just to clear up any confusion it is a video I made and not a mod.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Late April 1st Joke.
Shiinyu made this topic 8 years ago
Asphalt Rivals WON'T be made. I'm totally not gonna make it, like ever. I won't even download the game. And i will not make a teaser video of me drifting using a signature car. Nope, i swear. Nothing like that will ever happend.  
0 likes
0 replies
Community manager
Fluffy replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
Hi again! I would like an answer from the Developers about the Community manager position that I see intresting.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I'm back & Explanation
SomeoneIKnow replied to Kyle's topic 8 years ago
Before I say anything else I would like to explain why I left. Basically, in June I have these massive exams. These exams dictate the rest of your life seeing as the Irish education system is absolute garbage. I need a lot of time to prepare for them. Because of this I couldnt allow for any distract
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Winter Texture
Since the kyle isnt in the team anymore will be there winter Mod for levels 3 4 5 6 & 7? I liked these textures. Also why can i choose The Newsroom? I choosed to see if that works
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Character positioning on vehicles
Loren replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
I'm working on a custom vehicle that replaces the hover bike and I need to know how to edit the positioning of the character in the vehicle example of how it looks:
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Game Crashing on Mission 3
HomerSimpson replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I do not know why but in Donut Mode every time I try to start Mission 3 in Level 1 the game crashes. Sometimes the mission will start but it will crash half way threw it and none of the other missions do this so I have no idea what is going on so it must be a bug in the game. If it is any help here
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
P3D editor help
Fluffy replied to archieharrison's topic 8 years ago
I just downloaded P3D editor and i ran it dosen't work.  Am i missing something?  I've also ran as admin and samething.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies