Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Ye Old Boston Field Trip: A Story of Friendship and Gasoline [Recovered]
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY @DUCKDOTEXE ON January 24th, 2014 ACT I (Skype Quote Edition) Corn: OH Corn: STORY TIME Jaik: Loren tell it this time Corn: GATHER AROUND KENNYS Roy Rogers McFreely: Once upon a time, our Middle School, had a bad alternative trip for people who were too poor/didn't want to go to
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
What has Changed?
Fluffy replied to Gibstack's topic 8 years ago
So, I havent visited the site (or, should i say, this community) in about 3 months-ish. I come here and see the new website. Coolcool. But has anything actually changed? Any new mods to play? Any development progress (screenshots, etc.) on episode 2 for DM? I come here, and see... not much. So... is
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Old mission textures
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
How can you replace the new mission texture with the beta one? by that i mean when you begin a mission you get in middle a picture i would like to change it to beta and where are the beta ones? and the new one textures? Thank you
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Lucas' P3D Editor Version 3.1.3
Loren replied to sam_davey16's topic 8 years ago
How do I download it it just comes up with a mega sign then nothing happens thanks
0 likes
1 replies
Just development things (Donut Mod)
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Well, looks like the beta Homer still lives on.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Harry Shearer is leaving The Simpsons
Cars For Speed replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
It seems so. :( News Article here Does this mean the end for The Simpsons? They can't just drop all of those characters.
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
P3D Editor Problem (LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D)
RaiNbOX_ made this topic 8 years ago
Hello There! I have a problem with Lucas's P3D Editor The error says : Failed to load file. The type initializer for 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D' threw an exception. I have tried downloading and installing these programs : - dotnetfx35 - dotNetFx35setup - dotNetFx40_Client_setup - Framework35
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Team - Summer Story 2015
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I have some exciting news, on June 19th, 2015 we will be hosting a video event on YouTube to show you exactly what we've been working on. We'll have a few surprises and we can't wait to see what you think. The presentation won't be that long, but we will discuss a ton of things. :) So
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Interesting Questions!
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello i have few Requests to be answered.. Is it Possible example Ned Flanders to have an NPC chat like others? Would like to know :) Is it possible to Make Wage Races Give you more money? Is it Possible to Homer When jumps change its jumping sound? Is it Possible to make other characters work in di
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How to translate the game text ?
Fluffy replied to Frenzo95's topic 8 years ago
Hi! Im new in this forum and i need to know what is the program with that i can translate the game text.  I want to do an Italian Translation of my childhood favourite game :D. 
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Sound Replacement?
Loren replied to Combine's topic 8 years ago
How would I go about replacing existing sounds in the game? I've converted the sounds I want to RSD but I can't figure out how to actually get it in the game. RCF Explorer doesn't seem to have an import or replace option. I presume I need to make an lmlm file for the mod manager to use but I don't k
0 likes
1 replies
Website News: Feedback
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I wanted to first start off by saying thank you for all your feedback over the last month or so. The website has really evolved over the past few years and I feel like we're finally arriving at the part I would like to be at. This next update we will finally bring it all together and m
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
AI driver chases anybody besides the player?
Fluffy replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Hey look it's my first post ever here on Donut Team. The topic's name is self-explanatory. Some missions may involve somebody chasing the player and he/she must outrun them. But could an AI be programmed to chase anybody besides the player? Along with that, if it's possible to create, could that AI
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Workshop
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place for starters I didnt know where this fitted. Anyways on with the topic so almost a year ago you guys teased a piece of software called Donu Workshop or something like that but since then there has been no news about it so I was wondering is it still goi
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Problem with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.10.1
Fluffy replied to TehDrummaBoi's topic 8 years ago
ok so I've definitely got my Game EXE path set to my Simpsons.exe file i use to run the game normally but every time i hit launch on the Lucas's Mod Launch i get the classic loading sign next to my curser and in Windows Task Manager under Processes the Simpsons.exe file and drwtsn32 file appear but
0 likes
5K views
5 replies