Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lamborghini Aventador Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Nightbane's topic 8 years ago
I have shrinked the file very much for this car, making it about 20 MB less, to make it 13 MB fully. This is my Lamborghini Aventador and it's the second mod by me to have moving wheels. It's sound and model are based off of the Longhorn. Only comes in red, to lower the overall size and because I'm
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters Vehicle Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Nightbane's topic 8 years ago
I ain't afraid of no ghost... or zombies... or Simpsons. Yes, the Ecto-1 is here, straight from the 1984 movie, "Ghostbusters." This vehicle is the first mod by me to have moving wheels. There is also a custom horn, based off the Ice Cream Truck's jingle, so if you have any ICTs driving around, it w
1 likes
3K views
2 replies
Small bug in Lucas' Mod Launcher
Fluffy replied to James Czekaj's topic 8 years ago
I noticed a small bug in Lucas' mod launcher. When first launching the game, it might ask you "Please copy the "Movies" folder and "dialog.rcf" from simpsons hit and run cd 1", but, at least for the EU version of the game the "dialog.rcf" is actually called "dialogs.rcf". This isn't really a problem
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Kami-cop-zes!! [RELEASE]
DouglasColvin replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
Oboy I'm releasing a mod for once. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This mod basic...lee overhauls the original police in Hit and Run, and makes them 10x more fun to mess around with. Why I dubbed them "Kami-cop-zes" you ask? Well their top speeds have been maxed out to "What in God's name is
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
SHAR - Donut Mod 3.2.3 - 100% Story Mission Run in 1 video
xUnknown replied to their own topic 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SsUL8edRg8 Ripped from a stream that I did earlier and uploaded in 720p. Enjoy.
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
1996 Eagle Talon mod
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Releasing another Eagle Talon mod on here now. Features: Eagle Talon (Best part of the mod IMO) Working lights (Not yet, that'll be an update. I wanted to get this out) Working sound Randomizing colors Decompilable Shiny body colors Pictures: Change log To do: -Do lights -Add character support since
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
Grand Theft Auto: Hit and Run mod update
GAMES4KINGS replied to DouglasColvin's topic 8 years ago
Seriously, just saying now, I did not do any of the audio work. You'll see why I say this if you start mission three, which I haven't started to work on yet. This also isn't exactly the most family-friendly mod. Its been two months today with no update on the mod, so I'm just showing what the mod lo
1 likes
3K views
3 replies
1993 Eagle Talon mod
Defunct, will be releasing a completely new version. Its not a 93 anyways, its either a 90/91. I didnt notice until a little while ago. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Re
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
fast and the furious
Xilov3chick3nX made this topic 8 years ago
hey you should try and create the fast and the furious cars like doms charger brians skyline brians eclipse and brians supra
1 likes
0 replies
Bart's Ferrini Roofed
[Deleted User] replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
Not exactly impressive but a cool little idea i came up with for a quick modification. It's Bart's ferrini with a roof, including an interior. Nothing else to say really, but the download is here CLICK HERE
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.14 Released
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Community, We published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on the tools page of our SHAR Mods website during the Summer Road Trip Event. This update adds a number of new hacks and other improvements. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Made Exclude
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Question with car sellers
DouglasColvin made this topic 8 years ago
Disregard, got help from Kenny in the Discord chat. ------------------------------------------------------- So I got bored and decided to try and see if I could add another character to level 1 that sells cars, like Gil and Barney. I used Lisa for this, right next to the Simpson house. It ended up w
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Nuclear bus.p3d
Uploading in case anyone wants this. Its the nuclear bus from Road Rage, taken straight from the game's files. Download it here Oh yeah, this isn't iRacing. Photobucket doesn't work here..
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
Looking for artists, animators, and sound techs
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey Donut Team! If you don't know me, I'm max_power998, developer of SHAR: Yellow Shift, a total conversion mod for Simpsons Hit and Run. Regarding this mod, I have three types of jobs I need filled on my mod. If any of you like doing any of these, feel free to respond to this thread or message me o
1 likes
2K views
15 replies
GTA: H&R mod demo
Hey guys, I'm uploading a mod demo for a mod that I'm calling Grand Theft Auto: Hit and Run. The aim of this mod is to add missions to SHAR that are more similar to GTA, just not as violent or gory. So far all I've got is two missions of level 1 done, the tutorial mission and mission 1. Leave any id
1 likes
3K views
22 replies