Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Car Engine sounds ripped from Need For Speed Carbon
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am making YET ANOTHER resource thread. Please give credit to me and to EA Canada for these sounds. DOWNLOAD
0 likes
3K views
3 replies
Where should i start when modding hit and run?
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 8 years ago
I've been wanting to mod this game for a while but i don't know how to use any of the tools on this site and when i did try to mod the code to change traffic on homers level with I YouTube video i watched. After that and i would go to load level 1 the game crashed when i got to the loading screen fo
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Could we have a board for the vanilla, unmodded SH&R?
Depi replied to cha0seight's topic 8 years ago
As somebody who can't create/make mods, but is interested in the game in general (specifically, the speedrun community), would it be a good idea for the regular game to have its own board where people can talk about the stuff that already exists in-game? It would be cool to discuss things like Dolph
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
2016 A.O.C. Wager Race Challenge
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
I know, Max did something similar! But I have a challenge for all of you! try to even get a good time in my mod: LINK using the '67 Shelby GT500 found in level 2 of my mod. it handles really bad on purpose. so expect to have to practice to get a good time. Post your times in either screenshot or vid
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Beta and multiplayer questions
SciFiPieFly replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When do you think you'll announce who will have the beta? + Do you think you'll add multiplayer in the DonutMod? :)
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
how do you make the vehicle transition when entering the car?
[Deleted User] replied to jcilley97's topic 8 years ago
I was just wondering how to add the default transition effect from traffic vehicles when entering the car to work with a car mod i was working on. I figured that to my knowledge, it would be in the .con file. i found what I think is the effect which is, correct me if i'm wrong but i saw something ca
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
I found this on Youtube, thought you guys might like it
[Deleted User] replied to archieharrison's topic 8 years ago
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
just some suggestions...
Pandaxletsplay replied to jcilley97's topic 8 years ago
Hey donutteam, i'd just like to give some suggestions about some mods you guys have and some mods i'd like to see eventually in the future, maybe through an occasional event. first off, i like what you did with the road rage characters mod adding road rage characters that were not included in shar,
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Launcher not working!
Koopa replied to KatGrrrl's topic 8 years ago
Help! So I wanted to try playing the game in 1080p so I downloaded the launcher and did what it said. And then when I launch the game, it appears and stops responding and then crashes :( I am using Windows 10 64 bit And compatibility mode is NO set Tho the game works fine when playing normally Plz h
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut mod review
[Deleted User] replied to Noviwan's topic 8 years ago
Hi all. Finally got around to trying the Donut Mod (latest version, including Seaside, so all three game levels). I had tremendous fun playing through this! In some ways more fun than I've ever had with the game before, because as you now know, playing missions you've made yourself isn't the same as
0 likes
3K views
10 replies
Mod Launcher Version 1.14 fails to load
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, When I updated my Mod manager from 1.13.1 to 1.14, apart from 4 hacks loading ALL come up in error, saying 1.13.1 is required to load this mod. Is there something I am missing for this happen? Then 5 require 1.13.2 which i do not have. Ryan.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
[Poll Closed] Making all mods decompilable.
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
This is just a discussion, not an actual planned change. Hey everyone, Recently I asked our community on our Discord server about making all mods decompilable in the future. This of course has raised concerns of many of our users, and before So here's my reasoning for this change: - You will not hav
0 likes
2K views
22 replies
Minecraft Pack Released
[Deleted User] replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Community, This is my latest little mod, this contains 3 custom characters themed after the game Minecraft by Mojang. You're able to play as Homer - Minecraft while you can obtain a Minecart vehicle from Gil which is driven by either Steve or Alex. This mod is decompilable and you're free to do what
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
The 2016 Donut Team Wager Race Competition
Mike replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hey there mates! Me and a few other community members thought a little bit of competitive action in the field would be fun. So, I decided to make this thread in order for everyone to post their wager race times, since we figured that would be the easiest way to create a competitive event. Here are t
0 likes
3K views
26 replies
Can my account please be deleted?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello, like the title says, can my account please be deleted? Thanks.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies