Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Day in the Life Mod (discontinued)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
When I try to play Ralph's Race in level 1, the game crashes.
I really enjoyed this. Cletus is a funny character, and Moe is one of my favorites (Mostly due to his personality, and hilarious over-the-top things he says, especially in fits of rage). I found hard to not laugh when Moe is driving and he exclaims "Ow! I sat on my 'roids!"

Looking forward to level 2 now!
Thanks for the noice feedback guys! Hopefully a version will be out soon fixing primarily dialogue related things & SR3. I know why SR3 is crashing (and I can't figure out why, though) so that could be fixed, but I still want to edit it more before I fix it, as right now it's basically the same race.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Nice mod, Can't Wait For "Level 2" Update.
Hey guys, wanted to let you know, yes, I am indeed still working on the mod, I promise! Here's a pic

Anyway, I also wanted to post that, if anybody's interested, that I need a trailer made for Level 1 of A Day in the Life. Don't really have any specifics, other than it shouldn't be too long (longer than a minute might be pushing it) and that is should showcase what the mod is - it's showing a day in the life of people in springfield, of course. If you can do this, send me a video and whoever makes the best will be credited in the Authors section of the mod.

Also, I edited the OP as somebody made videos on the mod - n8han! You guys should definitely check him out.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I will start on a trailer! Let me know when you want it!
You can leave the youtube link here or my profile page whenever you want to send it in. (There's no "due date" :) )
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
well, I want everyone to see it! www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctAdBWSmDGo
Nice! Would you maybe be able to add on a couple more clips of different missions, or a dialogue piece? It's a little short.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
not a problem! =)