Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Day in the Life Mod (discontinued)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
2ND TRAILER IS NOW LIVE! youtu.be/n6atqwg03MA
Errm, I really don't think Spiralmouth music fits in your trailer. (I do know what game that's from, btw.)
Meh, I think it fits well enough. Will update the front with it. Thank you!
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I tried to keep the style of the original trailer for Hit & Run, while being original. Still, Gibstack, if I can make it EVEN better let me know! I'll even do a trailer for the next update if you wish! I loved making these, I would really love to make more as your mod gets bigger and bigger!
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
SomeBot: Errm, I really don't think Spiralmouth music fits in your trailer. (I do know what game that's from, btw.)
Me: I did it because Radical made Crash Tag Team Racing, and I'm doing an LP of it, and it sounded creative! why not!
Created a poll for level 4's character; see OP. I need some input on it since i know what I'm using for my other levels, but not Level 4 quite yet. So go vote! strawpoll.me/6416894

Edit: Kenny approved the Music Mod i.imgur.com/olVe6tm.png kappa
I have a suggestion for level 4 character:Agnes Skinner.
You can find him in art\chars\askinn.p3d and she is an unused model who has own dialogue in dialog.rcf in the folder Agnes.
It would be a funny idea...

Dan:-)
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
KennethRobertWoods
I know your J********, it's kind of clear
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
JacobRingham1109, please take a moment to... oh wait, he's suspended! anyway, A Day in the Life is lookin good so far.

cheers,

hipporeno