Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Now it worked! The launcher didn't just get that I had gotten a new version of the file and when overwritting the old file, the launcher didn't get to the new version!
But yeah, thanks ;P
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
No problem, enjoy!
Sorry, Jake. Didn't mean to draw attention, it was a genuine question. I think I got here after this infamous Justin went trolling en masse, or whatever he did, so I'm really just trying to figure this out.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Well, if the plot now fully about bonestorm, will you accept My "Sit'n'Rotate's Death Ray at L5" idea?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
The best thing to do (as I've learned) is just to ignore trolls like that. It always works out best like that :)

Gordon, I have the plot planned very far ahead. I'm afraid I can't reveal anything at the moment. I think you guys will love it :D
Not sure if this was already mentioned or not, but after getting a Hit and Run, the cop chase music continued after the Hit and Run meter went back to normal. Getting out of my car and getting back in made no difference. I went into the school, came out, and the cop chase music stopped, but even after getting into my car, the driving music did not play, I just got the random tuba snips one gets while walking around. Starting a mission fixed it though.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Huh. Did this happen more than once?
Twice so far, but I am pretty good about avoiding a Hit and Run chase anyway.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Is it a specific mission that it happens in or does it happen outside of a mission?
But for the... Just. Stop. (Ugh...)