Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to make a character talk when he hits something or needs a ride?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
For example i want Willie to say when he hits or does invite car to help on his journey may i get help thank you so much yup im annoying with all those support things sorry about that
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Editing Mission 1 of Level 4
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
For this mission, I want to follow Chief wiggum to lardlads, collect a map to find 20 donuts (which would be scattered at the school), and then the mission would be complete. May I have a tutorial?
0 likes
0 replies
Experimenting with cameras
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Doing some tests
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
How to get the cho file? I cant make a character with out it
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
i want to use a diffrent character for a mod but i cant find cho file for it?
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
REWARDS - THE TRICK OR TREAT EVENT
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
THE TRICK OR TREAT EVENT IS OVER! COMMUNITY, Thank you for participating in this event with us! It was extremely important to us, as it was to most of you! So without further ado, let's present you what the community was able to unlock! Download here for free! --- Steam Giveaways! Throughout our Tri
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
[Fluff] Robbery in Progress at the Kwik-E-Mart
Gibstack replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Now, donacdum
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Squeeky Teen Adventures (MOD)
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
This mod is on progress, in following months i will be trying to make Squeeky Teen Mod, featuring 7levels with squeeky teen and maybe someone else hmm.. It will be released in parts first part should be done in 1month.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
[Feedback] Trick Or Treat Event
COMMUNITY, While we begin to get ready to unveil what you unlocked during the event, we would like to know what you thought of the event. Did you love it? Find it annoying? Thought the challenges sucked? Want us to do this again? Let us know!
0 likes
3 replies
Decompress P3D Files
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
At the moment is there a way that we can decompress compressed P3D files, as I want to edit some P3D's from Road Rage, or is that something you can only do with one of Lucas's unreleased tools?
0 likes
0 replies
Person claims to have made simpsons hit and run multiplayer mod
SomeoneIKnow replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
So I was browsing youtube today when I came across a person who claims to have, figured out how to add multiplayer to SHAR. He even has a video and in the description a step by step guide of how to do it. Heres the video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8TVx_7gNPx4 Now what is actually going on in this
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Jippie! finally - 12 November 2015 Nintendo Direct Discussion
Loren replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
Finally a new Nintendo Direct, today! Wow I´ve waited long enough just as other people has. Maybe I´m breaking a rule but now I don´t really care! Rules are made to break.. as I say in my country ;)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Help with adding a new car.
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
So I have figured out how to add a new car in to SHAR with lucas car re-namer, but I still need help with a few things. 1. How do I give the car sound because at the moment it is completely silent. 2. How do I give it a phone booth icon (I need this one because other wise the game will crash when I
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
editing .lmlm mod for update
Fluffy replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
Hello. I need to know how do I edit my .lmlm mod file. It needs an update
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run crashes
Nodog438 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I've been playing the game with mods recently, all the files are untampered, and suddenly, it just stops working. It freezes for a second then crashes after the Radical logo recently. This did not happen before in 2 weeks of playing. Can anyone help? I've tried disabling mods but that doesn't work.
0 likes
3K views
2 replies
Trick or Treat Event - Tell us a spooky tale!
REPLYING TO THIS POST COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR GOAL OF "The Fish Gets Sharper Teeth"! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey everyone, Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! We're still in the spirit of Halloween with our on-going eve
0 likes
2K views
11 replies