Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Error in L2 Race 1
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
The game says could not load Family,v(Homer´s car) in challenge one
0 likes
0 replies
An error when spawning a 2nd drivable vehicle (not traffic) in a mission
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
I managed to place a 2nd drivable vehicle in one of my challenges' P3D file like one of the bonus vehicles placed in a certain location in each level. To be specific, the 1st vehicle the player rides is a vehicle the player starts out with, replacing the vehicle the player already had before startin
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Is it possible to use the ps2 gui button images?
Fluffy replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
I noticed in the pc versions files there are the ps2 button images. Can they be used instead of the standard pc ingame buttons like 'Press Action'?  I want to know because i have a ps2 controller with an adapter and just wanted to see if it is possible
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
tuba_024
Will replied to duffman03's topic 8 years ago
Anyone know what this cue was meant for, and why it wasn't used? I know it was found in the level 4 folder, but I've also heard people claim it was meant for level 7 and misplaced. I actually e-mailed Marc Baril about it, and he said it "Might have been a bug, or just a file that didn't sound good."
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
L1M3 crashes my game
Sheen replied to Gibstack's topic 8 years ago
Alright, so I posted my woes in the Lucas Mod Launcher 1.11 thread, but I figured I would make my own thread with what I can gather at this point. L1M3 crashes my game when I made a new file. On my old file, however, whenever I start any mission, the game crashes. Everything else on my new file that
0 likes
3K views
37 replies
How do you unlock all the cars in Donut Mod?
Loren replied to supersunnyboy12's topic 8 years ago
Hello, I just wanted to know how to unlock all the cars in Donut mod -supersunnyboy12
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Level 3 of DM3 Review
SomeoneIKnow replied to Gibstack's topic 8 years ago
When I first got Level 3 to work, I played through all the missions until the end, when that bug happened that wouldn't let you finish. As far as I could tell and remember, all of the missions were very fun to play, had no bugs that i can remember (besides the end of level crash that was patched) an
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
29 August: Website Maintenance
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Dear community, On 29 August 2015, we will be doing a scheduled website update and maintenance. It should take no more than two hours. During this time, the website and all of it's content will be unavailable. Sincerely, Jake Andreøli Co-Founder of Donut Team
0 likes
2 replies
add more cheats
Loren replied to sonicwolfsdutch's topic 8 years ago
well if seen there are more cheats on the ps2 gc and xbox than on pc  so what i was thinking of is u go to options and add a extra button and that's called cheats and u can select a cheat that u want and also add more cheats like the on ps2 and xbox and gc has All reward cars cheat its not on pc but
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Mod Help Guidelines
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
When using this board, we ask for a few things to be kept in mind. If you're asking for help with a mod you're creating, please include all files associated with the part you're having trouble with. For example, if it's a mission please include your load script, info script, and any custom P3D files
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
does anyone know how to put car into a mod from a 3d file in blender
Loren replied to BillBodkin's topic 8 years ago
does anyone know how to put car into a mod from a 3d file in blender
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Adding a "Bonus Game" race track inside a level?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I had an idea to use these race tracks for one of my optional missions to save ideas for the other levels while also giving people a chance to play on these with some actual challenge included... as well as not as dumb AI racers. Could adding one of Bonus Game's courses to a regular level be possibl
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
controller pause button simpsons.ini
Loren replied to sonicwolfsdutch's topic 8 years ago
hello donutteam forum, may i ask i use a controller on The Simpsons Hit & Run and im always bussy and i want to press the pause button on the controller but of course that doesn't work i have to press Esc on the keyboard struggle is real here may i ask what or where can i put that if i press pause o
0 likes
4K views
3 replies
Creating a Mission: How to Make an Item-Collecting Mission
Chris replied to MarioGaming64's topic 8 years ago
What are Item-Collecting missions? Item-collecting missions are missions where you must go around a certain area and collect items - such as the monkeys in Level 2 Mission 6, or the cola cans in Level 4 Mission 6. Before Starting... Before you create an item-collecting mission, you should probably r
1 likes
29K views
4 replies
How to make a Derby Mission
Kenny Giles replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
i making a Mission Mod , and i want to make a Derby Mission , replacing Milhouse's Race , i have all the locations put , but i dont know how to Make a derby with the mfk file does someone know how?
0 likes
2 replies