Forum Mod Bakery Docs
More difficulty settings for Donut Mod.
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I am going to say this, but normal is too hard for me, especially on the first level, since the time limits do not compensate if you crash out, it takes you time and time again to restart it. I suggest you add an Easy mode (If you can), which gives similar time limits to the original game, so a coup
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help with making missions
Kenny Giles replied to SeasidE316's topic 8 years ago
Replace The Tutorial Mission With The Bonus mission Please Thanks
0 likes
1 replies
Changing vehicle stats
Gibstack replied to DankMemeBunny's topic 8 years ago
So I wanted to mess with vehicle stats on the game and there is no help on the internet.
0 likes
3 replies
SHAR Custom Missions before Donut Mod
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I was wondering if there where any records of people successfully making a Simpsons hit and run mission mod before Donut Mod even came out.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Attempting to port Reverend Lovejoy from Road Rage.
The Professor replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Attempt #1: Attempt #2: As you can see, it's getting there.
0 likes
2K views
20 replies
A few Donut Mod Nitpicks
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I think donut mod is great but there are a few things that do bug me. 1. The nuclear bus While I think the model of the bus you made looks pretty good I do think that the texturing of it is farly bland, it would be nice if it was more faithful to the model used in road rage. 2. Blue redneck truck In
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Replace moving Train Car in Hit & Run Level 2?
Trainman84 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
In The Simpsons Hit and Run level 2 (And 5) part of the world is the train yards that appear at time on The Simpsons. There's a freight car that moved back and forth, which is an obstacle in certain missions, and a challenge when you have to climb atop other cars, jump onto the moving car, and jump
0 likes
1K views
11 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.4 Released (fixes another oversight and adds a new feature)
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I have another update for the Trick Or Treat mod. This fixes an oversight that caused car sounds to not work and adds an unused Halloween busted sound. Changelog 1.4: - Fixed an oversight where the car_tune.spt file was in the wrong place causing the custom cars to not have any sound.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Adding photos to a post?
Fluffy replied to Trainman84's topic 8 years ago
The forums here are very different than ones I am used to, and I can't find anything that would allow me to attach a picture to a post. I created my first "Mod" for SHAR, though it is extremely simple, changing the Lionel Hutz billboard in level 2, and compared to projects here, I don't consider it
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Reposition player in car
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Can someone please tell me how I can reposition where the player sits when they are in the car.
0 likes
2 replies
Compile mod to a LMLM file
Gibstack replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
At the moment I have no idea how to compile a mod to LMLM, when I right click my mod in launcher it has a option to compile but it is not clickable. Is there something I have to do for it to work.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
How to start a mission with no dialogue?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
This is the last thing i need to know
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Help with Lucas Shadow Adjuster
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Hey, I was wondering If I could have some help with the lucas shadow adjuster as the last time I tried to use it with a car the game crashed when I tried to load it back up. Edit: Also if possible how to reposition the shadow.
0 likes
1 replies
Making accurate vehicle stats that match stars?
Gibstack replied to Nodog438's topic 8 years ago
I know how to edit the stars in the phone booth, and the car stats, but can anyone tell me what to edit in the car stats to match the star rating? I want to balance vehicles.
0 likes
1 replies
How to make a character talk when he hits something or needs a ride?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
For example i want Willie to say when he hits or does invite car to help on his journey may i get help thank you so much yup im annoying with all those support things sorry about that
0 likes
1K views
2 replies