Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Who else thinks there should be more future episodes of The Simpsons.
Will replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I for one really enjoyed them even though they aren't entirely canon apart from Holidays of Future Passed (Is actually canon) they give us an insight into their older life and i liked them i hope they continue to make them.
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
my car textures
Kenny Giles replied to KadeEclipse's topic 8 years ago
more will be added: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k90efw7sili1wic/krust_v.p3d                white krusty car http://www.mediafire.com/download/5tett1y13orj3h5/homer_v.p3d                 white homers halloween car http://www.mediafire.com/download/2xxyvdmsibo43kr/cCurator.p3d         black cura
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Mission 3 L1 Problem (is not crashing)
Kenny Giles replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
nope , this time is NOT mission crashing after i complete the part of destroying the power couplings , i go to talk Mr Burns (inside of Homer Office) and the Mission cant complete , since the dialogue doenst happen here is mission 3
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
how to modify char size in car?
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I put the (Red) Ferrini handling to (Black) Ferrini to Be a driver in that vehicle , but Char's Head is crossing the Roof (sorry for bad english)
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Loading breakable objects on specific missions, then (conveniently) unloading them somehow?
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
So one of my custom missions involves lampposts placed in strange locations (they cannot be collected, they work just like how they were originally intended). I managed to place them in the locations that I want them to be in by adding the lamppost data to the same P3D file as the mission's, but aft
0 likes
1 replies
My Hit and Collect Mission is crashing, i'm sure all my functions are entered correctly
Will replied to their own topic 8 years ago
 Before the second stage i had spawned the vehicle etc and did all the necessary stuff, i've loaded all the p3d's needed and still im crashing upon entering this stage, please forgive me for always posting for help as my scripting skills are non-existant and i can only make a few basic missions and
0 likes
2K views
29 replies
M7L1 Crashing
i dont know why is crashing, i tried soo many times , but it still crashes in Loading PD: i loaded All , except PickupA and  MinivanA , since those are Traffic Vehicles the new locations are in the P3D ,m7_wagon is in L1 , just like m6_canyanaro_sd for the Forced Car M6L1 , but still crashes SelectM
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
[Official] Lucas' P3D Editor 3.1.4 Released - Now Supports More Executables!
Kenny Giles replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Lucas has just recently uploaded another update to his P3D Editor program. Previously, his program only supported the American release of the game, but now supports 6 different executables (such as the Vivendi Best Sellers re-release). We highly recommend you download this updated version since it a
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
My Follow Mission keeps automatically completing itself when i get in my car.
Kenny Giles replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
Hey Guys, from the title obviously my mission i created keeps completing itself when i get in my car by the way the car im following is in the Black Van location on evergreen terrace, also i can't get the car im following to go the pathway i've set, is there anything wrong in the .mfk The pathway i
0 likes
2K views
23 replies
PSA: Stop double posting and start editing your posts
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
This is a Public Service Announcement from the Donut Team staff. Recently we've seen an ever-growing amount of spam on our forum and our community base. We understand that everyone has questions and we're extremely happy to answer them. But we're very sick of the double and sometimes triple double p
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Add sounds to new cars in SHAR
Fluffy replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
do someone know how to do this? with RCF Explorer or other program? Example : i have a new vehicle (Ferrari) and i want to add the sounds of 70's Homer Car or Bart's Ferrini, how to? MERGE: Help please D: I Edited the Car_tune.spt , but how to put my mod ? I Dont renember.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
game crash status
Fluffy replied to KadeEclipse's topic 8 years ago
i reset my game by deleting and re downloading and it crashes after the autosaving how can i fix this  ???
0 likes
1 replies
Traffic Control
Loren replied to Stiix's topic 8 years ago
Something that let's me modify the spawnrate of traffic, making it more scarce to make the town feel a bit less busy, or an upper limit for the rat that causes a 93 car pile up. Would it be possible to modify any spawnrates, though, pedestrians included?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Dialog questions
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
(AUGH, I ask too many questions) I was looking inside SHAR's files (and the dialog.spt file that is found in one of the RCF files) and the Donut Mod's LMLM file with a HEX editor, and I still don't understand how the dialog system works (but I do understand the animations during the conversations).
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Modding Street Race 3
I Was modding sr3 , and i got crash , dont know why , can someone help, Please? here is the file : l1sr3 other thing , i want to add destroy the same vehicle i was following after that , how to do it?
0 likes
1K views
11 replies