Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
If it helps to know, I enabled the console mod, it froze when loading the leveli for level 2.

Screenshot: prntscr.com/8zhc4u
Very strange that this crash only happens when this mod is compiled, because I copied the entire leveli.mfk file from the LMLM file (no commented out lines, no newlines) and replaced all of the text from previous mfk file with the text I copied from the LMLM file. Still, my uncompiled version of the mod doesn't crash, but the compiled version does.
As a workaround, I changed the method of loading those MFK files. Tested it with SCM compiled, and Level 2 doesn't crash this time! Surely I can finally take a break from all this so I can finally stop getting a stiff neck.

*Prepares himself for the reign of fixing inevitable mistakes*
Level 2 Challenge 1: Consistently get booted off Snake's car when he goes into the construction zone part of the mission. No idea how you're supposed to not fall off.
(Playing Normal)

prntscr.com/8zjxok - right there everytime. May be hard to see.

Edit: Apart from what I've said, seriously blown away by level 2. It improves on level 1 by nothing, because level 1 was already too amazing to improve on.
That only seems to happen to me pretty rarely. I almost never fall off there. If I edited out his path or changed his stats so that it is less likely to happened, I'd have to take a lot of time to set up the cola placements again, because the A.I tends to do different things at times.
The last mission in Level 2 is hilarious, I like after destroying Snake's Limo, Homer comes and challenges you to a fight, and the second he touches you, he blows up.
Btw, this is so much better than Level 1, just my opinion.
The Misssion with Dr.Frink and following him around and picking up junk crashes when I've goten away from Homer.
Did it occur IMMEDIATELY after you outran him, when you have to drive to the stadium, when you arrive at the stadium, right in the middle of an objective, etc?

Did you have SCMMusic for Level 2 enabled? (That may cause the game to crash randomly, and crashes involving SCMMusic does not occur specifically after a certain objective was completed.)

What difficulty were you on? (According to my files, the difficulty doesn't really differ after the stage where you follow Frink to wherever he's going, but this is just to be sure...)
Also, for me, Moe's bar crashes every time I enter, I see the Eggs, the slot machines, and the Duff pictures all in one place, and then BAM! crash.
Looks like lua doesn't recognize every feature mfk has, but that's very easy to fix. As soon as I'm done fixing a few inevitable flaws, I'll release an update.