Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Butter Apple's Mod
TBA made this topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone!!! Here is a mod that I have been working on for a while now!!! it changes almost everything but map textures!!! Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxyt18bjpv8szjl/TBA-Mod.zip?dl=0 If there are any bugs or errors please report them!! Version 1 -released Version 1.0 -Fixed Missio
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Questions About modding
[Deleted User] replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
1Hello, im not sure how to add voicelines for characters that originally dont have em is there a way to add some? 2If so what file does it need to be? 3 How to remove dialogue? This been an issue since it crashes my game 4 How to add an NPC to an Car?
0 likes
4 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 1
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Character pack. - Released the Tower Tooth car mod. Download now SEE YOU TOMORROW, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
0 replies
Level 7 Save Crash
Fluffy replied to brucektrain's topic 7 years ago
When i have Level 7 save or something. When game starts up with Donut Mod, and Game Crashed with Simpson.exe Has stopped responding.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Petition to bring SHAR to Steam?
[Deleted User] replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 7 years ago
Do you think we could do it? Who even owns the rights to shar atm? I just thought it would be a cool idea.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Springfield City
slowhail made this topic 7 years ago
This is a long stretch but does anyone have the capability of converting the P3D file for the Springfield map to a .OBJ? I tryd to do it myself but the lucas software keeps throwing errors when I try to export it. Thank You!
0 likes
0 replies
Question with car sellers
DouglasColvin made this topic 7 years ago
Disregard, got help from Kenny in the Discord chat. ------------------------------------------------------- So I got bored and decided to try and see if I could add another character to level 1 that sells cars, like Gil and Barney. I used Lisa for this, right next to the Simpson house. It ended up w
1 likes
0 replies
Nuclear bus.p3d
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Uploading in case anyone wants this. Its the nuclear bus from Road Rage, taken straight from the game's files. Download it here Oh yeah, this isn't iRacing. Photobucket doesn't work here..
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
More Questions to ask!
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 7 years ago
1. How do you remove dialogue from street missions, from barney from level one and bonus mission? 2. how to remove driver from a car, but not perma but only for like level 2 or level 7? 3 How to keep the dialogue but make it work for other characters?
0 likes
0 replies
"Failed to load the WAV file."
derpster. replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I don't know if I'm the only one that has this problem, but whenever I attempt to import a wav into a music rsd, with the correct settings (stereo, 24000hz), I can never import it and instead I always end up getting this error: I always have to get other people to import my wavs, and they can do it
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Problems With replacing family sedan with Hover Car.
[Deleted User] replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
I changed the rewards file and leveli file then the game just crashes if i not do leveli it works but the car doesnt appear until you go to the phone booth.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Overwriting music
Loren replied to fantasticfork's topic 7 years ago
Is there a way to overwrite music in music.rcf? Would it even work?
0 likes
3 replies
News about me, and TRotC
[Deleted User] replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello guys, it's me, Gordon. Want to say some important things about me, my PC and my mod. I was absent for a lot of time, 'cause a little accident happened, so, i was in hospital for a week(instead of ride to Sochi) And then...My PC was broken, i, again, reinstalled system, and my internet cabel is
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
Homer Bodyguard and Burns Hounds
[Deleted User] replied to manicblood's topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, I found the time to make a "Homer Bodyguard costume" and also on the Google Sketchup 3d Warehouse simply type: "Doberman" for a great Mr Burns Hound-dog Just thought a Hound chasing you would make a great vehicle. All Models are in .skp sketchup 16 (2016) format. These are my final ver
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Dalektron HELP WANTED
manicblood made this topic 7 years ago
OK, so after making a few models for this game and messing with the code a bit; I feel ready to continue my other main project............ I've started working on a new game using Javascript looking to add scenery and a weapons system, check out the original at http://www.themindrobber.co.uk/dalektr
0 likes
1K views
0 replies