Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Simpsons Hit & Run REVIEW SCRIPT (Mentions the modding community[THIS ONE])
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am re-reviewing this game on my YouTube channel, and I need your thoughts so I don't screw up reviewing this game again. https://docs.google.com/a/cthss.org/document/d/1iyZ6O3bsOngxab_KovnVDbOEvd2FCkJE9NET3Pygodc/edit?usp=sharing thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team Developer Platform news being released on 20 May 2016. Ask questions here.
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, On 20 May 2016, I will be posting a thread regarding information for the new website. I'd like to gather any questions you have right now and answer them the same day. Please ask any and all questions regarding the Donut Team Developer Platform. Thanks, Jake Andreøli Co-Founder of Donut T
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
How to swap music in levels.
Kenny Giles replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, After seeing Loren's tutorial on one thread, I'd thought would show the world how to change music in Hit & Run. Firstly, you must have a Meta.ini with CustomFiles enabled as a Required Hack. Then we can begin. Step one: Covering our rear ends first. First we must write in
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Website Changelog: 14 May 2016
COMMUNITY, We've made slight changes to the website that we felt we should alert you about. 1. The games page has been updated. CA$H GRAB has been removed and the community events have been sorted to their own sections. 2. We have removed the ability to tag a user using the @ tag in a post. This wil
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Music Mod by Dan
Koopa replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
Hello,Donut team! This is my first mod,that currently replaces only: -Stone cutter Muzak with Stone Cutter Spoof(an unused music for stone cutter hall). You can download it here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B9B02750ACC3F477!723&authkey=!AHtzRcUrXWoTbII&ithint=file%2clmlm And,in the future,
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Regarding the age policy for registering an account.
Recently, one of our users asked an important question about why you must be thirteen years or older when using our website. We tried to explain to the best of our abilities, but we're now going to take the time in this topic to explain why this is a requirement. Donut Team is COPPA compliant. COPPA
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Sly Cooper 2: Band of Theives REVIEW SCRIPT (suggestions if possible?)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team communitty, I am making a YouTube video reviewing a game, and I hope you guys can chime in and make some points that I may have missed. begin I have reviewed many games, but I never have touched a playstation exclusive due to my lack of a playstation console. And after playing this,
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
MY GAME CRASHED
puffyomglol replied to Ignator14's topic 7 years ago
Hello, i played level 1 and 2 then i was able to play level 3. If i start the first mission in level 3 the game crashed instantly everytime. I cant play level 3. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
0 likes
1K views
16 replies
Modding vehicle stats, etc...
Pandaxletsplay replied to Victorio's topic 7 years ago
So, I've just started doing my own LITTLE mod called: Vehicle's Redone Mod! Nothing special actually but, could be game changing... Possibly. Well... I have a few question that I can't seem to find an answer for myself so I... I should just write my questions now... 1. Which part of the files are co
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom Hacks
TBA replied to their own topic 7 years ago
How can I make my own hacks or is it even possible?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
I am having mission script troubles
Hello, I need some help debugging my scripts for why my mod is crashing. m2sdi.mfk SelectMission("m2sd"); // m1sd SetMissionResetPlayerOutCar("m2_marge_2","m2_margecar_2"); SetDynaLoadData("l4z7.p3d;l4r6.p3d;l4r7.p3d;"); UsePedGroup(6); AddStage(0); SetMaxTraffic(3); SetStageMessageIndex(33); SetHUD
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
"Buffer Overrun Detected"and other problems
Fluffy replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
I have the simpsons hit and run and i ever edit the traffic before the first play.I can play the game fine,but since a few days there's one problem: "Microsoft Visual C++ detected a buffer overrun and the game can't continue execution safely." I remember i tried to edit L2M7 some days ago(but now i
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Tuba 24 Mod
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is a new mod from me. It returns Tuba 24, but Tuba 24 replaces Tuba 1 at L1. Why I included Tuba 24 at L1? Because: http://prntscr.com/b1z3cy (Look at bottom, theres no Tuba 24, after Tuba 23 comes Tuba 25, not 24) Where Tuba 24? Right! At L4: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Presenting... Seymour Skinner!
As many of you know, I currently have a mod on this forum called 'Marge vs. Bonestorm II', which details Marge's perspective of the time period that level 1 takes place. Because the mod has recieved such positive feedback, I will be making a second level based off of the same idea. I've decided to g
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Help with Rocket Car and SUVA
[Deleted User] replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
How do I make the rocket car in the phone booth and the SUVA? It just keeps crashing. If I edit just the reward.mfk
0 likes
1 replies