Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Looking for artists, animators, and sound techs
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey Donut Team! If you don't know me, I'm max_power998, developer of SHAR: Yellow Shift, a total conversion mod for Simpsons Hit and Run. Regarding this mod, I have three types of jobs I need filled on my mod. If any of you like doing any of these, feel free to respond to this thread or message me o
1 likes
2K views
15 replies
Which is a good 3D Modeling format?
Will replied to manicblood's topic 7 years ago
Which is a good 3D Modeling format? VRML anyone, maybe OBJ (which cannot store vertex colours), or COLLADA .dae I thought start this topic to try and reintroduce myself and newcomers to 3D Modelling. Been a while, but work has eased up and its nice to see how this Simpsons team is taking off With th
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Status Update #6 (2 May 2016)
Loren replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the sixth Donut Team status update. See you soon with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
2K views
26 replies
Launcher Errors
archieharrison replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I formated my computer a while ago thats why I've been quiet but I'm trying to get back into modding, so I downloaded the launcher add added my mod folder and it's coming up with this errors Could not load the mod 'Custom files'. Could not find file '/meta.ini' I can tell you now the meta file is in
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Where can I find Tuner World Rivals Demo and Tuner World Rivals Alpha mod?
Shiinyu replied to catquanganh's topic 7 years ago
Anybody still have these 2 mods? I've look for it everywhere but I can't find it.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Something I noticed about making music mods
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 7 years ago
Normally, these stupid posts of mine involve begging for help due to some problem I was crying over, but this time, I'm just pointing out something. I was experimenting with a new soundtrack to possibly add to SCMMusic Initial Edition (it's just a name change, not a new music mod), and when I replac
0 likes
1 replies
My mod wont work ingame
Depi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I just made my first 'mod'. everything is filled out fine, it works in the launcher and its compiled, but when i launch the game it takes no effect, anyone know how to fix this?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Racing Mod Reviews
Pandaxletsplay replied to manicblood's topic 7 years ago
Just tried out that Diddy Kong Jungle Falls Mod its awesome! I like how the cars seem to fight in order to get into Skull Tunnel and their behavior is like Bumper Cars, you can push em out the way is a nice touch Loved the people scattered around the track and Ralph sitting by lilipad haha
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Team Developer Platform Information (20 May 2016)
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
DEVELOPERS, I am Jake Andreøli, the lead web developer here at Donut Team. Today I'd like to talk to you about our latest project we're working on bringing to mod developers, the Donut Team Developer Platform. Originally we announced this initiative on the finale of the Trick or Treat 2015 event. We
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I finally have a gaming PC
[Deleted User] replied to DouglasColvin's topic 7 years ago
Specs: Intel Core i3-6100 at 3.7 GHz 8GB G.Skill DDR4 RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Home Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 2GB 240GB Zotac SSD 1TB WD Blue HDD MSI H110m Pro-D Upgrades Ive done: HDD Flash expansion bay (SD, micro SD, etc) Plenty of room for expanding, and in the process of transfering anything I want/n
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
A Little Idea (Even though I have no information around the game)
manicblood replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Have you ever thought about developing the games for something like an ouya or gamestick, it would make the things more popular if that was ported onto it, and would be the few that are multiplayer. Then again, the ouya's dead, but the gamestick is still going strong. Well that's it, as far as I kno
0 likes
5 replies
Status Update #7 (16 May 2016)
manicblood replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the seventh Donut Team status update. See you soon with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Preserving Vertex Colors in P3D Files
pixelgriffin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I was attempting to import/export some of the static world mesh files and noticed that upon exporting OBJs vertex color data is lost. I am assuming it is vertex color data I am seeing change, as it is not the texture but the color blend attached to section of a model that are lost. I first thought t
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Pure 3D Editor Source
pixelgriffin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hi again, I'm not sure where to put this as I'm not really requesting a mod but.. Is the Pure3D Editor's source available for us to tinker with? If not, is there a way I can gain access to it? I'd like to add a faster way of importing multiple OBJ files into a P3D archive. Thanks again.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
SetDialogueInfo and Corresponding Dialogue Files
Loren replied to pixelgriffin's topic 7 years ago
Hello, very new here. I was poking around in the script files and noticed that dialogue appears to be initiated by SetDialogueInfo(string, string, string, int); However, the strings supplied look like something potentially hard-coded and not stored somewhere. Is it possible to add dialogue patterns
0 likes
3K views
6 replies