Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Moderator Update and Website Translations
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Moderator Update We'd like to take a second to congratulate and introduce max_power998 as a forum moderator. He has helped the website's community in many ways from assisting the creation of mods. He is also developing his own mod, which if you haven't heard about, you should check out: T
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
In-Game Conversations
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 7 years ago
so, i want to change M7 Homer and Burns conversation to Mission 6 . how to do it? thanks
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Get traffic to chase you in Simpsons Hit And Run
Kenny Giles replied to Phil2016's topic 7 years ago
Could anyone please tell me how to get traffic to chase you while you're not in a mission?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Status Update #8 (30 May 2016)
jrburger95 replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the eighth Donut Team status update. See you in June at the Summer Road Trip event. - Loren
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Vanilla game is't playing cutscenes
[Deleted User] replied to darkarisen's topic 7 years ago
I installed TSHR on 4 of june 2016 and started playing and noticed that there was thing missing from when i played it on ps2 most notably the cutscenes don't play at all If anyone can help fix the cutscenes I'd be grateful
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
How To Edit The Location Of Collector Cards(slightly updated)
Depi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, a fairly simple tutorial, but quite handy to know if you don't already.(Huge Shout Out To Kenny On This One) NEW VERSION OF LUCAS' P3D EDITOR-->p3d Editor(new) To Start You Will Need; Lucas' Mod Launcher, Although I Assume Everyone Already Has It You Can Find The Corresponding Download Her
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Important: Locators made in any old Pure3D Editor may be corrupt
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today we went live with Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 which fixed a major issue that all mod creators should be aware of. In previous versions of the Pure3D Editor (including prior to version 4.x), changing the amount of triggers in a Locator 2 chunk would corrupt the Pure3D file, therefore
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 is now live.
COMMUNITY, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3. You can download it now: Direct download Thanks, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2 Released
Community, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Fixed issues on systems where the decimal symbol was not a "." - Fixed a bug where CustomDialogueCharacterCodes.ini wasn't included whe
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Wasp And Card Relocating
Depi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I like the sound of a collectors mod and i'd like to primarily focus on incredibly unique card and wasp placements. How can i relocate the wasps and cards, and also retexture?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The official Donut Team Discord server is live.
COMMUNITY, We're live with Donut Team's official Discord server. For the past few months, our forum has been a way to communicate with members, though we have not implemented a proper messaging service. This has resulted in users having to use their private Skype accounts to get in contact. We thoug
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Live chat for the website
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I feel there should be live chat. It could help modders get help on the fly, and also spawn interesting things. thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Game crashing on L3M1
Brendon replied to their own topic 7 years ago
When getting inside of any car or starting the mission in androids dungeon my game will just crash with no explanation. I'm using the latest version of the mod launcher, the latest version of Donut mod and a save file created in the same version of the mod. I have no other mods enabled either. Im no
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Sorry for my absence
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am apologizing for my absence. I feel that I somewhat helped people when I was active, and I want to continue to share my knowledge and continue to make great things. I am also asking for someone to join my team in making my long dead mod: Army of Cola: Evergreen Buzz a
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Introducing: The Duff Rocket (UPDATED)
Pandaxletsplay replied to Mike's topic 7 years ago
Okay, so I've been working on this car as a side project. This mod is decompilable, so feel free to use this (with credit) however you want. Here are some screenshots: DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!6BdhCYLQ!nwXs6_q_o5YscFzrtHehXUmK3Q12MytofIrMW24nVy0 There are some improvements I might make in up
0 likes
2K views
20 replies