Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How To Edit The Location Of Collector Cards(slightly updated)
Depi replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, a fairly simple tutorial, but quite handy to know if you don't already.(Huge Shout Out To Kenny On This One) NEW VERSION OF LUCAS' P3D EDITOR-->p3d Editor(new) To Start You Will Need; Lucas' Mod Launcher, Although I Assume Everyone Already Has It You Can Find The Corresponding Download Her
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Important: Locators made in any old Pure3D Editor may be corrupt
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today we went live with Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 which fixed a major issue that all mod creators should be aware of. In previous versions of the Pure3D Editor (including prior to version 4.x), changing the amount of triggers in a Locator 2 chunk would corrupt the Pure3D file, therefore
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 is now live.
COMMUNITY, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3. You can download it now: Direct download Thanks, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2 Released
Community, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Fixed issues on systems where the decimal symbol was not a "." - Fixed a bug where CustomDialogueCharacterCodes.ini wasn't included whe
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Wasp And Card Relocating
I like the sound of a collectors mod and i'd like to primarily focus on incredibly unique card and wasp placements. How can i relocate the wasps and cards, and also retexture?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Live chat for the website
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I feel there should be live chat. It could help modders get help on the fly, and also spawn interesting things. thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Game crashing on L3M1
Brendon replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When getting inside of any car or starting the mission in androids dungeon my game will just crash with no explanation. I'm using the latest version of the mod launcher, the latest version of Donut mod and a save file created in the same version of the mod. I have no other mods enabled either. Im no
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Sorry for my absence
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am apologizing for my absence. I feel that I somewhat helped people when I was active, and I want to continue to share my knowledge and continue to make great things. I am also asking for someone to join my team in making my long dead mod: Army of Cola: Evergreen Buzz a
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Introducing: The Duff Rocket (UPDATED)
Pandaxletsplay replied to Mike's topic 8 years ago
Okay, so I've been working on this car as a side project. This mod is decompilable, so feel free to use this (with credit) however you want. Here are some screenshots: DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!6BdhCYLQ!nwXs6_q_o5YscFzrtHehXUmK3Q12MytofIrMW24nVy0 There are some improvements I might make in up
0 likes
3K views
20 replies
Which is a good 3D Modeling format?
Will replied to manicblood's topic 8 years ago
Which is a good 3D Modeling format? VRML anyone, maybe OBJ (which cannot store vertex colours), or COLLADA .dae I thought start this topic to try and reintroduce myself and newcomers to 3D Modelling. Been a while, but work has eased up and its nice to see how this Simpsons team is taking off With th
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Status Update #6 (2 May 2016)
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the sixth Donut Team status update. See you soon with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
2K views
26 replies
Launcher Errors
archieharrison replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I formated my computer a while ago thats why I've been quiet but I'm trying to get back into modding, so I downloaded the launcher add added my mod folder and it's coming up with this errors Could not load the mod 'Custom files'. Could not find file '/meta.ini' I can tell you now the meta file is in
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Where can I find Tuner World Rivals Demo and Tuner World Rivals Alpha mod?
Shiinyu replied to catquanganh's topic 8 years ago
Anybody still have these 2 mods? I've look for it everywhere but I can't find it.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Something I noticed about making music mods
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Normally, these stupid posts of mine involve begging for help due to some problem I was crying over, but this time, I'm just pointing out something. I was experimenting with a new soundtrack to possibly add to SCMMusic Initial Edition (it's just a name change, not a new music mod), and when I replac
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
My mod wont work ingame
I just made my first 'mod'. everything is filled out fine, it works in the launcher and its compiled, but when i launch the game it takes no effect, anyone know how to fix this?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies