Forum Mod Bakery Docs
MY GAME CRASHED
puffyomglol replied to Ignator14's topic 8 years ago
Hello, i played level 1 and 2 then i was able to play level 3. If i start the first mission in level 3 the game crashed instantly everytime. I cant play level 3. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
0 likes
1K views
16 replies
Modding vehicle stats, etc...
Pandaxletsplay replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
So, I've just started doing my own LITTLE mod called: Vehicle's Redone Mod! Nothing special actually but, could be game changing... Possibly. Well... I have a few question that I can't seem to find an answer for myself so I... I should just write my questions now... 1. Which part of the files are co
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom Hacks
1561 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
How can I make my own hacks or is it even possible?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
I am having mission script troubles
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, I need some help debugging my scripts for why my mod is crashing. m2sdi.mfk SelectMission("m2sd"); // m1sd SetMissionResetPlayerOutCar("m2_marge_2","m2_margecar_2"); SetDynaLoadData("l4z7.p3d;l4r6.p3d;l4r7.p3d;"); UsePedGroup(6); AddStage(0); SetMaxTraffic(3); SetStageMessageIndex(33); SetHUD
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
"Buffer Overrun Detected"and other problems
Fluffy replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
I have the simpsons hit and run and i ever edit the traffic before the first play.I can play the game fine,but since a few days there's one problem: "Microsoft Visual C++ detected a buffer overrun and the game can't continue execution safely." I remember i tried to edit L2M7 some days ago(but now i
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Tuba 24 Mod
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is a new mod from me. It returns Tuba 24, but Tuba 24 replaces Tuba 1 at L1. Why I included Tuba 24 at L1? Because: http://prntscr.com/b1z3cy (Look at bottom, theres no Tuba 24, after Tuba 23 comes Tuba 25, not 24) Where Tuba 24? Right! At L4: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Presenting... Seymour Skinner!
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
As many of you know, I currently have a mod on this forum called 'Marge vs. Bonestorm II', which details Marge's perspective of the time period that level 1 takes place. Because the mod has recieved such positive feedback, I will be making a second level based off of the same idea. I've decided to g
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Help with Rocket Car and SUVA
[Deleted User] replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 8 years ago
How do I make the rocket car in the phone booth and the SUVA? It just keeps crashing. If I edit just the reward.mfk
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Has anyone else tried beating Hit & Run at 2x speed using Cheat Engine?
[Deleted User] replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
I just did that, and I found it to be a pretty interesting way to replay through the game. Though, I did end up skipping a couple of missions. (looking at you, Never Trust A Snake and Set To Kill)
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Game Crashes at Lisa Mission
Pandaxletsplay replied to teknonerdz's topic 8 years ago
Hi Doughnut Mod Community! I recently installed the newest version of Doughnut Mod, and My game keeps on crashing when I first start out as lisa. Once I start a mission, or get into a car, the game crashes, and closes out. Can anyone help me with this? I have no other mods enabled other than the mai
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Sound Editing and Splicing
1561 replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
For those of you that have edited dialogue in your mods, what program do you use to crop and combine dialogue lines? I'm not sure if I currently have a sound editing program on my computer, and I'd like to get the best one I can. Thanks to all that respond!
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
RCF explorer needs an import\export function
[Deleted User] replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hello,i am dan and i wish to edit game music,but to do it i must extract the files from rcf explorer.I import .waw files in .rsd files with rsd converter,then i click "save",but in the game the music is the same of ever. If you want a suggestion,you will have to add to rcf explorer a import\export f
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Game crashing when loading custom mission of my mod (M2)
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I need some help, and I just want to know how to fix my issue in the title. I have custom mission scripts and they crash when loading m2load.lua and m2info.lua DOWNLOAD Thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Grandpa in level 3
Pandaxletsplay replied to 1561's topic 8 years ago
How can I get it so that Grandpa is the main character of level 3? I know how to use the character generator
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Why you not create a new winter theme?
Kenny Giles replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hello,i know that there was a winter theme supported from donut mod 2 and older. I would like if you create a new one for donut mod 3 and 4,cause it's so pretty cool. Bye bye! Dan:-)
0 likes
2K views
2 replies