Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Racing Mod Reviews
Pandaxletsplay replied to manicblood's topic 8 years ago
Just tried out that Diddy Kong Jungle Falls Mod its awesome! I like how the cars seem to fight in order to get into Skull Tunnel and their behavior is like Bumper Cars, you can push em out the way is a nice touch Loved the people scattered around the track and Ralph sitting by lilipad haha
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Team Developer Platform Information (20 May 2016)
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
DEVELOPERS, I am Jake Andreøli, the lead web developer here at Donut Team. Today I'd like to talk to you about our latest project we're working on bringing to mod developers, the Donut Team Developer Platform. Originally we announced this initiative on the finale of the Trick or Treat 2015 event. We
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I finally have a gaming PC
[Deleted User] replied to DouglasColvin's topic 8 years ago
Specs: Intel Core i3-6100 at 3.7 GHz 8GB G.Skill DDR4 RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Home Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 2GB 240GB Zotac SSD 1TB WD Blue HDD MSI H110m Pro-D Upgrades Ive done: HDD Flash expansion bay (SD, micro SD, etc) Plenty of room for expanding, and in the process of transfering anything I want/n
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
A Little Idea (Even though I have no information around the game)
manicblood replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Have you ever thought about developing the games for something like an ouya or gamestick, it would make the things more popular if that was ported onto it, and would be the few that are multiplayer. Then again, the ouya's dead, but the gamestick is still going strong. Well that's it, as far as I kno
0 likes
5 replies
Status Update #7 (16 May 2016)
manicblood replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the seventh Donut Team status update. See you soon with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Preserving Vertex Colors in P3D Files
pixelgriffin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I was attempting to import/export some of the static world mesh files and noticed that upon exporting OBJs vertex color data is lost. I am assuming it is vertex color data I am seeing change, as it is not the texture but the color blend attached to section of a model that are lost. I first thought t
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Pure 3D Editor Source
pixelgriffin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi again, I'm not sure where to put this as I'm not really requesting a mod but.. Is the Pure3D Editor's source available for us to tinker with? If not, is there a way I can gain access to it? I'd like to add a faster way of importing multiple OBJ files into a P3D archive. Thanks again.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
SetDialogueInfo and Corresponding Dialogue Files
Loren replied to pixelgriffin's topic 8 years ago
Hello, very new here. I was poking around in the script files and noticed that dialogue appears to be initiated by SetDialogueInfo(string, string, string, int); However, the strings supplied look like something potentially hard-coded and not stored somewhere. Is it possible to add dialogue patterns
0 likes
3K views
6 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run REVIEW SCRIPT (Mentions the modding community[THIS ONE])
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am re-reviewing this game on my YouTube channel, and I need your thoughts so I don't screw up reviewing this game again. https://docs.google.com/a/cthss.org/document/d/1iyZ6O3bsOngxab_KovnVDbOEvd2FCkJE9NET3Pygodc/edit?usp=sharing thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team Developer Platform news being released on 20 May 2016. Ask questions here.
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, On 20 May 2016, I will be posting a thread regarding information for the new website. I'd like to gather any questions you have right now and answer them the same day. Please ask any and all questions regarding the Donut Team Developer Platform. Thanks, Jake Andreøli Co-Founder of Donut T
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
How to swap music in levels.
Kenny Giles replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, After seeing Loren's tutorial on one thread, I'd thought would show the world how to change music in Hit & Run. Firstly, you must have a Meta.ini with CustomFiles enabled as a Required Hack. Then we can begin. Step one: Covering our rear ends first. First we must write in
0 likes
3K views
11 replies
Website Changelog: 14 May 2016
COMMUNITY, We've made slight changes to the website that we felt we should alert you about. 1. The games page has been updated. CA$H GRAB has been removed and the community events have been sorted to their own sections. 2. We have removed the ability to tag a user using the @ tag in a post. This wil
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Music Mod by Dan
Koopa replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hello,Donut team! This is my first mod,that currently replaces only: -Stone cutter Muzak with Stone Cutter Spoof(an unused music for stone cutter hall). You can download it here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B9B02750ACC3F477!723&authkey=!AHtzRcUrXWoTbII&ithint=file%2clmlm And,in the future,
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Regarding the age policy for registering an account.
Recently, one of our users asked an important question about why you must be thirteen years or older when using our website. We tried to explain to the best of our abilities, but we're now going to take the time in this topic to explain why this is a requirement. Donut Team is COPPA compliant. COPPA
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Sly Cooper 2: Band of Theives REVIEW SCRIPT (suggestions if possible?)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team communitty, I am making a YouTube video reviewing a game, and I hope you guys can chime in and make some points that I may have missed. begin I have reviewed many games, but I never have touched a playstation exclusive due to my lack of a playstation console. And after playing this,
0 likes
2K views
2 replies