Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Game crashing when loading custom mission of my mod (M2)
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I need some help, and I just want to know how to fix my issue in the title. I have custom mission scripts and they crash when loading m2load.lua and m2info.lua DOWNLOAD Thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Crate movement/adding
TBA made this topic 8 years ago
How do I add/move the buzz cola crates on missions?
1 likes
0 replies
Wheel Movement
TBA made this topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I am making a custom car (it's going very well) and I want to know if i can change the place of the wheels and seats. When I go to skeleton they don't move.
1 likes
0 replies
Catapult getting clippy
Max_Power998 I've been playing Donut Mod, the Rebalance Update (which is god), but I ran into a problem. I was using the catapult while playing the mission "Rated T for Trucks", and while following the truck up the broken highway section (offramp closest to the TryN'Save) the catapult began glitchin
0 likes
0 replies
Video quality questions
archieharrison made this topic 8 years ago
Just wanted to know if it is possible to change the draw distance as i see a lot of texture popping? Also will there be support for 4K?
0 likes
0 replies
Not Bagels but Churroteam
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
Yes thats right they arent bagels anymore but they are back for the seconds behold the "Churroteam" the beast has been released to the depths of the internets.
0 likes
0 replies
A few bugs spotted in Donut Mod
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
When playing on Level 3 I noticed 2 missions ha bugs in them... L3M5, Lil B******: When failing to keep within the distance of Snake, it came up with "Mission Failed, Would you like to Start again?" I select yes, and then all it did was take to the point where I would had completed it after recoveri
0 likes
0 replies
To developers
BiTE made this topic 8 years ago
Remember when You talked about item trading etc.? So how about a app for mobile Phone? Operating your donut team website account, trading etc. from it. That would be awesome. Think about it.
0 likes
0 replies
Removing character clothing from game stats
simpsonslove made this topic 8 years ago
Say, please, how can I remove character clothing from game stats? In my mod costumes will not be.
0 likes
0 replies
Most exciting mods!?
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
I'm just wondering! What is the most realistic but exciting to mod(s) or tools to possibly to come out within the next or two? Also, in theory, is it possible to separate the Bonus Racing Games into a standalone game?
0 likes
0 replies
Announcement video in one week. Send in questions to be answered in video. Use #DonutTeamQNA
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
https://twitter.com/DonutTeam/status/704464326996799489
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Black rectangle instead of game window (FIXED)
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and after preparing the necessary files, attempted to start Hit & Run, only to be greeted by an unresponsive black rectangle in the middle of my screen. I did a quick check of the forums before posting this, and I'm quite sorry if there's a similar topic. EDIT: Tri
1 likes
0 replies
Replayable Tutorial Mission L1M0
jcilley97 made this topic 8 years ago
I have made a mod that lets you play the tutorial mission (L1M0) "The Cola Caper" anytime you want. It replaces L1M1 S-M-R-T when it is enabled. The tutorial mission (L1M0) is still there. infact, it is the same mission. What I did was copy the mission files and match them to L1M1. Here's the link:
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.1 Released
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update adds back functionality to Cheat Keys and a new Borderless hack. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Cheat Keys Hack - Added a continuous setting t
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Dialogue never ends in custom missiom
I've been trying to make a custom mission, but when I use a dialogue objective, it never ends in the mission. What can I do to remedy this? P.S., Sorry Jake for wasting your time on what I thought was a bug.
0 likes
0 replies