Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.14 Released
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Community, We published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on the tools page of our SHAR Mods website during the Summer Road Trip Event. This update adds a number of new hacks and other improvements. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Made Exclude
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
TRotC News
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
Hello there, here comes the bad news about my mod named "The Return of the Cars", I think that I get a phonebooth car limit. What's this limit? Well, I added a new car, I buying it, testing, and when I go to Phonebooth, game crashes, well, This is my possibly last mod, And I developed it enough. Fin
0 likes
0 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 2
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 2 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Car pack. - Released the PAYDAY mod pack. - Released information about Yellow Shift - Released information about Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart. - Released information about The Odyssey of S
0 likes
0 replies
The Butter Apple's Mod
TBA made this topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone!!! Here is a mod that I have been working on for a while now!!! it changes almost everything but map textures!!! Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxyt18bjpv8szjl/TBA-Mod.zip?dl=0 If there are any bugs or errors please report them!! Version 1 -released Version 1.0 -Fixed Missio
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 1
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Character pack. - Released the Tower Tooth car mod. Download now SEE YOU TOMORROW, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
0 replies
Springfield City
slowhail made this topic 7 years ago
This is a long stretch but does anyone have the capability of converting the P3D file for the Springfield map to a .OBJ? I tryd to do it myself but the lucas software keeps throwing errors when I try to export it. Thank You!
0 likes
0 replies
Question with car sellers
DouglasColvin made this topic 7 years ago
Disregard, got help from Kenny in the Discord chat. ------------------------------------------------------- So I got bored and decided to try and see if I could add another character to level 1 that sells cars, like Gil and Barney. I used Lisa for this, right next to the Simpson house. It ended up w
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
More Questions to ask!
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 7 years ago
1. How do you remove dialogue from street missions, from barney from level one and bonus mission? 2. how to remove driver from a car, but not perma but only for like level 2 or level 7? 3 How to keep the dialogue but make it work for other characters?
0 likes
0 replies
Dalektron HELP WANTED
manicblood made this topic 7 years ago
OK, so after making a few models for this game and messing with the code a bit; I feel ready to continue my other main project............ I've started working on a new game using Javascript looking to add scenery and a weapons system, check out the original at http://www.themindrobber.co.uk/dalektr
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Important: Locators made in any old Pure3D Editor may be corrupt
COMMUNITY, Today we went live with Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 which fixed a major issue that all mod creators should be aware of. In previous versions of the Pure3D Editor (including prior to version 4.x), changing the amount of triggers in a Locator 2 chunk would corrupt the Pure3D file, therefore
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3 is now live.
COMMUNITY, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.0.3. You can download it now: Direct download Thanks, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2 Released
Community, Today we're launching a new release for Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.2. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Fixed issues on systems where the decimal symbol was not a "." - Fixed a bug where CustomDialogueCharacterCodes.ini wasn't included whe
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
The official Donut Team Discord server is live.
COMMUNITY, We're live with Donut Team's official Discord server. For the past few months, our forum has been a way to communicate with members, though we have not implemented a proper messaging service. This has resulted in users having to use their private Skype accounts to get in contact. We thoug
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Sorry for my absence
Hello Donut Team community, I am apologizing for my absence. I feel that I somewhat helped people when I was active, and I want to continue to share my knowledge and continue to make great things. I am also asking for someone to join my team in making my long dead mod: Army of Cola: Evergreen Buzz a
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run REVIEW SCRIPT (Mentions the modding community[THIS ONE])
Hello Donut Team community, I am re-reviewing this game on my YouTube channel, and I need your thoughts so I don't screw up reviewing this game again. https://docs.google.com/a/cthss.org/document/d/1iyZ6O3bsOngxab_KovnVDbOEvd2FCkJE9NET3Pygodc/edit?usp=sharing thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies