Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Patience is a Virtue
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
The Problem People have been flooding both the Donut Team discord server, and the forums with constant questions and requests for access or release dates on new content being worked on. A Perspective From Another Developer (MYSELF) I can relate to both sides. I can understand that people when teased
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
all in one
Loren replied to EBIm83's topic 7 years ago
did anyone ever thought about adding the 3 maps in a single one ?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Donut Team - 2016: In Review
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, The new year is upon us, and it's time we look back on this year's releases and discuss the future of Donut Team. Content Released This Year In 2016, we released the most content we've ever released. Make sure to check out all 24 new pieces of content if you haven't already! Donut Mod: Th
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Discord server
Fluffy replied to Bart_Simpson's topic 7 years ago
I've been banned on discord server, for sending funny video about bart simpson. Then after i checked out, i got banned for no reason. I didnt even got a warning.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
bart and the evil cola of springfield
[Deleted User] replied to EBIm83's topic 7 years ago
hello everyone, so i still need to know how to add different skins, i tried but i didn't know how. don't get it wrong, i mean i want to change homer's pant skin in mission one to homer evil so i could buy it (for example) and last thing which i have no idea why its happening and how to solve it, is
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
tutorials on how to create custom maps
Fluffy replied to Left4lol2's topic 7 years ago
been thinking about trying to modify and create a new/different map. any tutorials on how to do that? also what tools would i need to try this?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
[SHAR] Small Mod Making Competition
Pandaxletsplay replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
DISCLAIMER Before anyone gets this confused, this is not looking for complete main mods, but more like "pitches" or demos. Hello, this is a competition to show off our modding skills as a community. Based on an idea by user: PandaXLetsplay, this competition will involve making a working demo or "pit
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Nuclear Winter Event is Now Delayed.
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've released a new status update where Loren discusses why we are postponing our Nuclear Winter Event in our newest status update. You can also now purchase/stream Donut Team's Trick or Treat EP: Free Download Available on iTunes Available on Google Play Available on Spotify Sincerely,
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to add cars from SRR?
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I saw you create RRR with the original Road Rage veichles, but only a few of them are actually used in the mod, so i want to copy the Flying Car to use it in my mod. But even if it is a Pure3d the game crashes when i select it in the phone booth. I know it happens cause the RR P3Ds use a different t
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Lucas Mod Launcher not work
iTheuX made this topic 7 years ago
I was playing SHAR and crashed the game. When I went to open the Lucas Mod Launcher, it even opens, but the SHAR does not open. Can someone help me?
0 likes
0 replies
Now Available - Road Rage Returns 1.0.2
NeoGFX replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Road Rage Returns 1.0.2. This update fixes a crash, adds several more updates to the frontend, fixes some minor oversights, Changelogs are available below and we can't wait to hear your feedback on this update. Download "Road Rage Returns" You can continue using Road R
0 likes
3K views
12 replies
do you guys do mod requests for Simpsons Hit & Run?
Left4lol2 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
got a crazy sounding request will pay for
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
i need help with my mod
Victor replied to EBIm83's topic 7 years ago
can someone tell me if i can use the door which is used in l1m7 and change its location ? please
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Custom Skins Problem
Bart_Simpson replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I edited HOMER_M and H_UNDR_M skins and renamed them. This will be in NMGM. There is an issue if the edited skin is a main skin like HOMER_M: It is edited in the selection screen, but not in the game: I maked it pink. It IS pink in the selection screen, but not when I select it. Is there a way to fi
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Sebulba Mod
Bart_Simpson made this topic 7 years ago
Every star wars fan must know this guy: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/4/41/SEBULBA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150827141044 Yeah, he just came somehow in my game, i mean.... Maybe he abducted bart or something, because it looks like they switched places.... !!!ITS STILL BETA, HE W
0 likes
1K views
0 replies