Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Donut mod review
[Deleted User] replied to Noviwan's topic 7 years ago
Hi all. Finally got around to trying the Donut Mod (latest version, including Seaside, so all three game levels). I had tremendous fun playing through this! In some ways more fun than I've ever had with the game before, because as you now know, playing missions you've made yourself isn't the same as
0 likes
3K views
10 replies
Mod Launcher Version 1.14 fails to load
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, When I updated my Mod manager from 1.13.1 to 1.14, apart from 4 hacks loading ALL come up in error, saying 1.13.1 is required to load this mod. Is there something I am missing for this happen? Then 5 require 1.13.2 which i do not have. Ryan.
0 likes
4 replies
Phase - A mod to go through walls and cars.
xUnknown made this topic 7 years ago
Phase is a mod for the Simpsons Hit and Run that allows you to go through cars and walls. It works by utilizing .CON files to change the stats on cars and give them enough mass to pass through walls and enough health to withstand it. Every car has an edited CON file, so every car can perform this ex
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
[Poll Closed] Making all mods decompilable.
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
This is just a discussion, not an actual planned change. Hey everyone, Recently I asked our community on our Discord server about making all mods decompilable in the future. This of course has raised concerns of many of our users, and before So here's my reasoning for this change: - You will not hav
0 likes
2K views
22 replies
Minecraft Pack Released
[Deleted User] replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Community, This is my latest little mod, this contains 3 custom characters themed after the game Minecraft by Mojang. You're able to play as Homer - Minecraft while you can obtain a Minecart vehicle from Gil which is driven by either Steve or Alex. This mod is decompilable and you're free to do what
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
The 2016 Donut Team Wager Race Competition
Mike replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hey there mates! Me and a few other community members thought a little bit of competitive action in the field would be fun. So, I decided to make this thread in order for everyone to post their wager race times, since we figured that would be the easiest way to create a competitive event. Here are t
0 likes
2K views
26 replies
Can my account please be deleted?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello, like the title says, can my account please be deleted? Thanks.
0 likes
1 replies
M4 Crash
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 7 years ago
So, a while ago i was starting to create a mod for Level 1, M0-M3 is all fine, but when i finished modding M4, all time when mission is loading , Game Crashes! http://pastebin.com/Y4Rd0Cz7 (m4i) http://pastebin.com/MgAr1XF4 (m4l) so, i was trying to fix it, but still crashes... :( does someone know
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Basic SHAR Mod tutorial - How to change the plane banner
archieharrison made this topic 7 years ago
I made this video to try and help new comers to the site and get them into creating mods, I want to do more videos like custom outfits and new cars etc. Please let me know on what you think and what I can do to improve the video and ill try and do it in the next one, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/w
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Marge now available - The first custom character!
CrashTwinsanity replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're going live with "Donut Marge", the first custom character for The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Donut Marge is the combination of the character "Marge" and the head of "Donut Homer". Not only that, Donut Marge is decompilable, meaning you can use it in your own mods! Donut Marge is available
2 likes
4K views
4 replies
Wall Collisions
LegendaryKaneki replied to their own topic 7 years ago
How do you find out where the wall collisions x y z are? (locations Of The Wall Collisions)
0 likes
3 replies
MFK Highlighter for Notepad++
Boo1852 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
The MFK Highlighter for Notepad++ As far as I know, this includes every MFK and CON function in The Simpsons Hit & Run. Installation: 1. Open Notepad++ (duh) 2. Click Language, and click "Define Your Language..." 3. In the new window that pops up, click "Import". 4. Open the XML file from the downlo
3 likes
2K views
2 replies
SHaR Wiki, Pages about your mods
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello there, you know my name, lets start. So, I created a (Russain) wiki about SHaR, it's low-active now. I Don't Advertising it. So, I, and another Admins on wiki agreed to make a new pages, about community mods, donut mod, and other things relating to Donutteam. We just need your agreement. Thank
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Help With Modding Of Wager Races
LegendaryKaneki replied to their own topic 7 years ago
1. Where is the mod file to edit wager races 2. How do I edit them, and change the fee cost and how much it gives you for winning. If you can help me that would be great.
0 likes
2 replies
SHAR - Donut Mod 3.2.3 - 100% Story Mission Run in 1 video
xUnknown replied to their own topic 7 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SsUL8edRg8 Ripped from a stream that I did earlier and uploaded in 720p. Enjoy.
1 likes
1K views
4 replies