Forum Mod Bakery Docs
SHAR INVERTED *fixed (Posted wrong build by accident the first time)
AGuyNamedSteve made this topic 7 years ago
THIS WAS A MOD COLAB WITH STEVEN AND THE BUTTER APPLE The name says it all its just SHAR inverted THIS IS NOT A COMPLETED MOD DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1gbzccbvbtyyso/SHAR+Inverted.rar
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Homers Dream
AGuyNamedSteve made this topic 7 years ago
i thought this looked to cool to not to share, maybe I'll add missions maybe not. Who cares, here ya go DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rnou9bnjfo48k21/Homers+Dream.rar
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Wasteland Mod (Release 5) ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone! This has been an off and on project that i have been working very hard on for the past 6 months. The wasteland mod puts you in the shoes of homer trying to figure out what happened when the power plant leaked nuclear waste into the environment, mass power outrages led to nuclear wast
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
[The Simpsons: Hit & Run] Music/Cutscenes not working on Hit and Run? Help?
Loren replied to Um_To_Om's topic 7 years ago
How do i get the music and or cutscenes to play on Simpsons Hit and Run. I'm using Lucas Mod Launcher for the resolution fixes. But how do i deal with this sound issue?
1 likes
5K views
6 replies
The XML exporter is a pretty "handy" tool
BaseCrunch replied to Borb's topic 7 years ago
Eh? Get it? You people have no sense of humor. EDIT: This was intended as a humorous way to demonstrate the fixed rigging on Ned's hand, not just as a dumb pun.
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
ABANDONED [Mod] Army Of Cola REMASTERED V1
Trainman84 replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
UPDATE I have been tirelessly working to see what I can do to make this mod better, but it hit me, "Is this really fun to make anymore?" I have decided to abandon level 2's development. I just feel this concept is boring and is not innovative at all. Thank you for your continued support, Thomas Dono
1 likes
3K views
12 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher Setup
Loren made this topic 9 years ago
This tutorial has been moved to the Donut Team Documentation website and can now be found here.
1 likes
11K views
1 replies
i found a forum on neoseeker about SHAR cars that gives quite a few car creation ideas and concepts
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
i didn't know which board to put this in so i put it in off topic. basically this post is about different cars people imagined in the game back in 2006. it basically has a LOT of car ideas you guys at donutteam could put as bonus cars in the new donut mod. most of them relate to the simpsons so i wa
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
i want to translate the mod to spanish.
El_Tushin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
i'm from uruguay and i speak spanish and that is why i want to translate the donut mod to a spanish version. anything just send a mensaje to mi email: cristianmrc203@gmail.com PD i dont know edit the game. so i can write a text with all the the game translated and you add this to the game
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Team: The Trick or Treat EP - Download available now
xUnknown replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with the Donut Team: Trick or Treat EP. You can stream it on YouTube or download it from our website for free. You'll be able to purchase or stream it on your favourite services soon. DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE STREAM ON YOUTUBE FOR FREE Coming soon to iTunes Coming soon to Goog
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Jimmy Gibbs Jr.'s Race Car Mod - v1.0.2
Swifty Stardust replied to derpster.'s topic 7 years ago
(fabulous banner made by @Munky99, thank YOU very much :D) Greetings, DT Forums. And now, I proudly present to you the biggest SH&R project I've ever worked on and one that's been thrown in and out of development hell for the past few months: the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. vehicle mod, starring everyone's favo
1 likes
4K views
15 replies
New husk..
Loren replied to M.S's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys it's my first mod, and i here to show a mod for the husk, yeah that car that appears after a car explosion... I will show 2 screenshots and i will send a download link, criticize ;) Download: www.mediafire.com/?2muk82nw8wb2prt
1 likes
1K views
4 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3 PART 2: The Trick
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE DAY 3: Part 2 Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. Part 2 is the brand new "No Jump Animations" mod. The No Jump Animation
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Scout Trooper Mod
Mysterio2003 replied to 1561's topic 8 years ago
Here is a Custom Character Mod that includes 3 variations of the Scout Trooper Here is a link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9viq93ek8uzuo5/Scout%20Trooper.rar?dl=0 Enjoy and comment down below what you think!!! Bye!!! This mod can be decompiled so you can use it in your own mods!!! All you need to do
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
[Resolved] Please kick me from discord, my account has been hijacked
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
I've not been able to access my discord account, and apparently all my friends are recieving spam. EDIT: Alright so I've managed to gain access to my account and change my password. Sorry all that got involved in this. Should I delete this account and set up a new one?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies