Forum Mod Bakery Docs
LAN Parties??
Fluffy replied to 3arpy3ka KpemnR's topic 6 years ago
Hello there Donnutters, So I Installed Simpsons Hit & Run and played For a while yesterday, today in 7th Period, my teacher gave the OK and said I could play in class, It's one of those "Social" classes. Anyway after installing everyone made a donutteam account and had their tokens in the launcher,
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Simpsons hit and run: a Christmas in Springfield glitch. help?
chino599 replied to EuropeanFury's topic 6 years ago
I got the ACIS mod for the simpsons hit and run on my computer, got excited to try it out, but found out that every time i tried to get into a car, I get an error message saying it went unresponsive. Does anyone have any solution to this?
0 likes
3K views
2 replies
How to spawn all vehicles?
3arpy3ka KpemnR replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Well, I was just playing Multiplayer, and I noticed that If I have MultiplayerCarsandCharacters enabled I have like 50+ playermodels besides the default ones. I also have a completely NEW set of vehicles. which I do enjoy. But I noticed I can't spawn the default vehicles of the game like the Book Bu
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Objective "neither", "both", "nearest road" and etc. meaning
Loren replied to Yzma's topic 6 years ago
So I was trying to make a mission (ended up unsuccessfully) and I was wondering what those "both", "neither", "nearest road" and etc. things mean? Would really appreciate if somebody would explain these things. Note: I think we lack legit documentation of modding the game, maybe there should be like
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Has anyone a DM 2.0.2 LMLM?
Daniel replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hi, i was looking for this old version of Donut Mod. Has anyone this old mod? And, maybe, its source code? Thanks in advance to all the community.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Fighting Polygon Link
CQ WiFi made this topic 6 years ago
KANG AND KOTOS VS FIGHTING POLYGON TEAM Vs 30 Just a basic rig of the fighting polygon team member that looks like link, i mainly made it so i could practice character rigs. DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ugJ6G2g9tVh-uh1W-cvx_-SWC0-Mx66e
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Car Camera placement
Sonzai made this topic 6 years ago
For reference, the camera looks fine for the Duff Truck I imported the Big Duff model but for some reason the camera hugs the back of the truck and when I edit the value in the .p3d, nothing changes. I've found that if I first load in the Duff truck, then the Big Duff camera will work fine. For prac
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
I found a bug in Donut Mod
Daniel made this topic 6 years ago
Hi, i usually play the game with a 1366x768 resolution, that matches my computer's, but if i play Donut Mod the phonebooth frontend background is squarish and does not cover the full game screen, only adapting with a 800x600 resolution. Please fix this by enlarging the background to match the full s
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Blender and P3d
Fluffy replied to famlyguyfunnymomen's topic 6 years ago
I'm new to modding so I'm not quite sure where to place the add-on file into Blender. I placed it into "addon" which came to no prevail. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
More sound files
HomerRules74 replied to Skinn 76's topic 6 years ago
Now, i want a Krusty, Flanders and Barney sound files from Road Rage, I need a download
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How to use PS4 controller on Hit and Run
Pipack replied to burgmarcos's topic 6 years ago
Hey guys, first time posting in here. I wanna know if any of you guys had sucess using the PS4 controller while playing the game. I have tried several times and none worked out, I'm using the PS4 controller over bluetooth and DS4Windows, The system recognizes the controller and I can even control th
0 likes
7K views
5 replies
OK, I NEED MORE SOUND FILES
Fluffy replied to Skinn 76's topic 6 years ago
I NEED KRUSTY, FLANDERS AND BARNEY SOUND FILES FROM ROAD RAGE, PLEASE HELP, I NEED A DOWNLOAD
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
How to make voice
Loren replied to Skinn 76's topic 6 years ago
How can I create a soundpack for a character? One that has no voice inside a car, in this case I want to make a soundpack to Moe, since I have his voice from the Road Rage, I want you to help me
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Moe's sound files
HomerRules74 replied to Skinn 76's topic 6 years ago
I need Moe's sound files from The Simpsons Road Rage, I need a download
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Springfield Adventures
Skinn 76 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I want to make a mod named "Springfield Adventures", I need help