Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Did anyone made a backup file of the Donut Team Retired Mod Pack?
RetroCube17 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
First off, I am new to the community, and I just got into Modding for the Simpsons Hit & Run and I really enjoy the wonderful mods the community has made. I discovered that there was a removal of many mods recently and I was disappointed that I just miss the chance to download the Donut Team Retired
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Mods for ps2?
Juli replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is a ps2 version of the Hit & Run mods.
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Vertex groups
KadeEclipse made this topic 6 years ago
I need someone who can help me with vertex groups for a playermodel. I’d, Much appreciate help Thanks I’ll explain more depth when someone wants to help. B3N
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Multiplayer Launcher has Stopped Working
Shimuray replied to The Lucas's topic 6 years ago
When I open the Multiplayer Launcher of The SImpsons Hit and Run it just stops working, I do not know how to solve it because it does not even want to open ...... PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!! (I'm Brazilian and I don't know how to speak English very well, I'm sorry!)
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Actually play missions as other characters?
Trainman84 replied to Selma's topic 6 years ago
Hi was wondering if there is anyway i can play any mission as any character ( i know any character cheat and munaul change characters as in change "costume") What I'm really asking is, is there any way that for example i could play as Selma in Homers first Level and when interacting with NPC's to be
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
We have removed several downloads as of January 1st, 2018.
Donut Team made this topic 6 years ago
Players, As of January 1st, 2018, we have stopped hosting the following downloads: Road Rage Returns Music Diddy Kong Racing: Jungle Falls Mario Kart: Luigi Circuit The Falcon Pack Minecraft Pack Tower Tooth The Planet Express Ship Car Trevor's Canis Bodhi Lamborgotti DT760 Half-Life 2 Airboat The P
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Selectable Refresh
Tek_Soup replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Could you please add or maybe there is a way allready, 120hz 144hz 165hz 240hz thank you for a great mod.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut mod crashes
Fluffy replied to Stiix's topic 6 years ago
Disabled everything except donut mod, on normal or hellfish difficulty, when it gets to the screen full of text after the "Donut mod initialized" screen, it crashes and gives this: https://imgur.com/2JGsIv6 Using latest version of the mod and the launcher.
0 likes
3K views
5 replies
The FCC has voted to kill Net Neutrality
Trainman84 replied to Fluffy's topic 6 years ago
This announcement is directed at our community members located in the United States. We understand a lot of people outside the United States do not like hearing about things that only affect our country at the time being, so we've taken steps to hide these from you. Community, Over the last few week
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
We will soon be retiring various downloads
Donut Team replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Players, As we approach 2018, we're going to be shifting gears into how we handle content we release. Because of this change, we will be retiring various content that we either no longer support, maintain or feel are appropriate for our brand. We understand the community may not be happy with this d
0 likes
3K views
4 replies
DM 4 news???
Fluffy replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
I always thought the would have did something more for christmas than simply advertising a mod that isn't their own. I think DM4 is ready after two Years of developement. So, donut team, why don't you surprise us to show who you really are?
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.16.3 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.16.3, you can get it by visiting this direct link. Changelog Aspect Ratio Support: Replaced the Adjust Field of View setting with with a new setting in the FOV group called Mode. Defaults to Fit. Lock Horizontal is the same as t
0 likes
4K views
0 replies
What programming language do you think is the best to learn for professional games designing?
wickedcody123 replied to John's topic 6 years ago
I used to think it was ActionScript but then I thought maybe not as it's limited to only be used in programs such as Adobe Animate
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help with teleporting
John replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Where in the files are the teleport images, and where is the code that clicking teleports a character? For example, I have a rainbow portal image here. I had an idea if it was on the ground and a character stood on it and clicked, it would teleport them somewhere. My bad, I meant to put it on Mod He
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
I cant find The server files.
wickedcody123 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I have been looking to host one. I have a gaming pc and this is an old game and I did see they were wasting money so I was looking into helping out I never turn off my pc so that might be bad. sorry about my grammar I don't have my checker on anymore cya.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies