Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Road Rage Returns: Springfield Dam Update (1.2) - Bugs and Support
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've recently released a major update to Road Rage Returns. This thread is the official support and bug report thread. Please avoid spoilers in this thread. Follow the template below for reporting a bug. Reporting a Bug - Mod Launcher Version: 1.16.1 - Mod Version: 1.2 - Using Road Rage
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Trick or Treat 2017 - Day 3 (Road Rage Returns)
Surreal Bot replied to Fluffy's topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 3 has finally arrived. On day 3, Donut Team gave to me: Road Rage Returns 1.2. Oh what the hell are you doing reading some forum thread? Check out the trailer and download it! Event Page: https://donutteam.com/events/trickortreat2017/#witchcraft Download: https://donutteam.com/downloa
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Is it legal to easily edit a PC Game .exe file? If so, how?
John replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I've tried programs like PE Explorer and Resource Tuner, but they only show the .exe file in Hex Views and other non-understandable text. For example, in the Hit and Run folder, the following things are not compiled in the "Simpsons.exe" file, and are thus very easy to edit as they are not in Hex Vi
0 likes
5K views
2 replies
Trick or Treat 2017 - Day 2
Fluffy made this topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 2 of the Trick or Treat 2017 event is now available! Today we will fulfill the prophecy and talk about something you've all been waiting for. Event page: https://donutteam.com/events/trickortreat2017/#slayer More stuff tomorrow; cheers, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Trick or Treat 2017 - Day 1
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Trick or Treat 2017 event is now available! Today we will release information of things we're working on such as Donut Mod 4 and the new website. We also hacked in added a brand new "Play History" feature that you can use with the brand new "Mod Launcher Communication" system
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Donut Team's Trick or Treat 2017 and other announcements.
COMMUNITY, We're preparing the three day Trick or Treat Event that will be starting on October 28th and go until October 30th. We know, it's very exciting. This year, we will not aim to spook, but rather to trick and treat. We can't wait to show you the content we've cooked up, it's interesting to s
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Unable to send messages in Discord
julianstainback replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello!, I am unable to send messages through discord. Help!
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Custom music
[Deleted User] replied to jojo11ee's topic 6 years ago
Can someone make or show me how to make a custom music mod for the simpsions hit and run
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Roofed Ferrini's
Fluffy replied to KadeEclipse's topic 6 years ago
Here Are Bart's Ferrini & The Ferrini Chase With Roof's & Working Doors: I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks B3N
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Help me, please!
[Deleted User] replied to CoCo Challenge Chanel's topic 6 years ago
How to change the weight and speed of the machine?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help with multiplayer mod please
[Deleted User] replied to homero2009's topic 7 years ago
Good Morning donutteam users and developers. Yesterday i installed the multiplayer mod correctly (i guess) but when i star it, i don´t find any other person playing!, i tried playing around the 7 levels and i am completely alone :(. I put the right server and port, so, i don´t think that is the prob
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
MCCM on multiplayer session list
Filipfff replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I saw that two players are playing MCCM on the multiplayer page. What is MCCM and how to play it?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Need help.
Fluffy replied to Jamie___'s topic 7 years ago
I've recently downloaded Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher as I'm suffering from PhysX bugs in the regular game. However, when I launch via Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher I get to the main screen, then if I press enter to resume, or arrow keys to navigate to New Game etc the game comple
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Adding a new music to the game
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hi there, I'm encountered a little problem, I wanna add some new music to the game (for example, a simple mission failure/success jingle), but I don't really know how. I know only 'bout using HEX editor, so, can someone give me a hand?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Enter the Game-trex (Formerly "Project Sand" - Update!)
MR. SPARKLE replied to TechWizard's topic 7 years ago
Welp, since this mod is probably never gonna get finished, here it is! L1M0 and L1M1 of Project Sand. But what's the plot? Video games have gone missing within the town of Springfield and you (because the cops are lazy) have to go and find the thief who stole them! Oh yeah, here's a bug list. I'll t
0 likes
2K views
2 replies